13 Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/04/18 at 18:45

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

I think you are under playing the danger of a crusher tackle how long was Gildart out for last year following one. 

Had Golding been in as much discomfort as he was indicating, I rather doubt he'd have been as keen as to take the ball up into the Wigan forwards within 30 seconds of his apparent injury.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I love how thick Leeds fans are. Wigan fell over three times in that move, abd each time the Leeds fans cheered. Then Tomkins kicks it, the Leeds fan cheer, and over it goes.

Wigan will win this now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Do Sky ever have a regular pundit who hasnt played for Wigan or Leeds? 

Wells should get more time as a live pundit because Barrie McDermott is getting as bad as Clarke. Some of the hero worship of his mates is boring.

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Nice sleight of hand by Bateman

Interesting (and frustrating) that Bateman has no problem passing or offloading when in a Wigan shirt, but completely clams up when playing for England.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan nod at the ref; ref blows.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Powell stays down; ref finds a penalty.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Yeah fancy being hurt by a smack around the chops by a 16 stone forward.

O'Loughlin has been smacking people around the chops for twenty years and has yet to be penalised.

That DG was one of the few quality moments of a thoroughly underwhelming game.

When Leeds and Wigan play each other, it is supposed to be a guaranteed good evening's entertainment, but this is thin gruel.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived