Bradford Predictions

Hate the rec

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ref got plenty wrong our way also, which seems to being ignored. The 2 worst for me was a bulls players purposefully stepping over Miller when he was on the ground and playing the ball into him, something players are being penalised for. Then at he end of the 1st half we got a penalty, kicked to touch within 30 metres of their try line and the hooter went. We then took the tap, the ref made us take it again but before we got the chance he blew for half time. you cant finish a half until the penalty has been taken.

3 minutes ago, town4me said:

Embarrassing is the only way to describe the live stream commemtary. It made the victory ten times sweeter.  Were they expecting a game of touch rugby?

Shocking , embarrassing to laughable from what I saw here and in the clips from yesterday . And they set themselves up as a slick outfit . Literally totally biased 

You only have to watch the last 20 seconds of John Kear’s interview and his reply re Town to see how classy he is under pressure

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

59 minutes ago, town4me said:

Embarrassing is the only way to describe the live stream commemtary. It made the victory ten times sweeter.  Were they expecting a game of touch rugby?

Exactly as I saw it. They were being hammered LEGALLY and didn't like it one bit.The commentary even suggested we were doing well because their average age was less than ours!!! Talk about rose coloured specs, those two had scarlet ones on. Made my day after a long days bowling at Annan. ( a ###### one at that! K.T.)

2 hours ago, Keith T said:

You only have to watch the last 20 seconds of John Kear’s interview and his reply re Town to see how classy he is under pressure

Kear thought this league would be a walk in the park, he is a very overrated coach who should be sacked if the Bulls don't finish top.

Wow I did not expect that.This team is so full of suprises and bloody hard work to watch at times but we have said for a while now if it all clicks then someone is in for a shock and how delighted i am that it was Bradford.

They think this league is below them yet York are a far better team and I would love them take the title and Bradford lose out in the play offs.I still think we are not quite ready for the step up and further players added to our present squad for next season would be welcome but if we make the play offs then we should fear no one after this performance.As for Kear he went there expecting a cake walk and lets face it Batley never set the world alight while he was there and their fans were pleased to see the back of him and his constant excuses.

UTT  ?

Kear said we oldmanned them  when in all honesty he was out coached and out thought by a rookie coach in his first year of coaching, not once but twice. By his outburst in the press conference I think he’s not too happy about it. Let’s hope we can make it 3 wins if we meet them in the play offs. Nothing would give me greater delight than the town condemning them to another year in league 1 with the arrogant way the club and their supporters have behaved towards our club. 

51 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Kear said we oldmanned them  when in all honesty he was out coached and out thought by a rookie coach in his first year of coaching, not once but twice. By his outburst in the press conference I think he’s not too happy about it. Let’s hope we can make it 3 wins if we meet them in the play offs. Nothing would give me greater delight than the town condemning them to another year in league 1 with the arrogant way the club and their supporters have behaved towards our club. 

Mr Kear is a confident little man.......but doesn't like being beaten at all, and becomes too bitter.....I know that for sure..!!!!!!!!

I, at times compare Mr John Kear with Mr Steve McLaren the football coach?.I look at it like this, they have both coached at top clubs and neither one has done any f@cking good,They have both got the talk and stupid owners have been taken in with there chat,a right pair of ######s and, guess what,Leon&Kear are on super league tonight @11.15pm. 

Watched full re-run of the game again and it's got to be said that was not a lucky win in anyway. 

Our goal line defence was awesome. They scored after 4 repeats sets through Minchella, Chisholm intercept actually prevented a massive overlap + possible try for us and Garside did well but was possibly our only lapse over 80mins. 

As for us we bombed 1, had a very borderline Forrester try knocked off for a forward pass, and Penky and Dawson both claimed tries that weren't given. For all the commentators saying we were grubby etc it's pure oneeyed fabrication there was as much agro started by them as us and we basically stood up to them and never took a backward step.

Fantastic performance. 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Anyone see the super league show? Leon and kear were both guests on the show? Wonder what got said?

Leon was brilliant with top analysis on the highlights  . When Tanya asked Kear what he thought the results did for all the teams he just said ‘ I couldn’t give a toss to be honest ‘

12 hours ago, troutmaster said:

I, at times compare Mr John Kear with Mr Steve McLaren the football coach?.I look at it like this, they have both coached at top clubs and neither one has done any f@cking good,They have both got the talk and stupid owners have been taken in with there chat,a right pair of ######s and, guess what,Leon&Kear are on super league tonight @11.15pm. 

Bit harsh that,Kear coached 2 teams to upset Challenge Cup wins,saved Wakefield from relegation,then took them to their highest ever Superleague finish,yes he didn't come across well after Town's deserved win but he's not the first coach to spit the dummy out after a loss.

10 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Bit harsh that,Kear coached 2 teams to upset Challenge Cup wins,saved Wakefield from relegation,then took them to their highest ever Superleague finish,yes he didn't come across well after Town's deserved win but he's not the first coach to spit the dummy out after a loss.

No idea what you mean .... 

18 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Leon was brilliant with top analysis on the highlights  . When Tanya asked Kear what he thought the results did for all the teams he just said ‘ I couldn’t give a toss to be honest ‘

I could forgive that immediately after the match but to say the same again having had time to cool down he has really let himself down (polite version). As RL fans I like to think we can all appreciate and recognise genuine epic performances even if we're on the receiving end on occasion....I vaguely remember... no its gone.

Archived