18 Aug: Qualifiers: Salford Red Devils v Widnes Vikings KO 3.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/18 at 14:15

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evalds in, surely to kill off the contest. Lovely hands from Lui.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I found out this morning that the Toronto match is on sky rather than premiere which I still have a subscription for.  So I bought a one day pass for sky sports  I have just remembered how irritating I find some of Sky’s commentators  so I am now listening to Radio Manchester with the sound turned on the Now tv on my iPad !

Widnes are really in trouble now.

See ya later Widnes, you’ve given us...erm...the ipitch, friction burns and an idiot who kicked the Cas’ mascots head off. 

It’s a shame in some respects because they’re giving playing time to young lads like the Chappelow’s, Walker’s and this Bott but they don’t have enough quality and experience elsewhere in their team. 

I think we all thought Widnes were in trouble going into these 8s. I also though Salford could easily be relegated as they were struggling for form. I know they aren’t safe yet but they’ll be made up with the start they’ve made I’d imagine 2 more wins will probably see them safe. 

Archived