James Lockwood pens a new deal

Maureen T-k

Captaincy sorted for next few years - Locky improving with age and obviously has respect of coach and fellow players.

Reminds me of how Micky Gibbons got better and better as he got older.

Yes I agree about hardcastle, he works his butt off for the team, he's learning to control his frustrations at making mistakes and using it in a positive way. You can see his game improving all the time. He's been a good signing from the Lions, who should take credit for coaching him.

Like most players in our Team , apart from Toronto who really would you go to .I think our already signed players will want to stay with us apart from imo King who if you believe the rumours is ear marked for Leeds but hope he stays .

1 hour ago, Blue Pike said:

Like most players in our Team , apart from Toronto who really would you go to .I think our already signed players will want to stay with us apart from imo King who if you believe the rumours is ear marked for Leeds but hope he stays .

Think the rumours of Dwyer leaving Leeds helped with that one, but now he's signed an extension?

12 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Think the rumours of Dwyer leaving Leeds helped with that one, but now he's signed an extension?

You'd have to question why anyone would want to sign up to join the current sh!tshow at Leeds. I can understand players wanting to have a crack at SL, but if King's enjoying his rugby he should stick with us. 

Archived