Disgraceful behaviour.

graham fisher

10 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Disgraceful behaviour on and off the field,I wonder if RFL will be taking any action ?to me I’d rather hear a bit of  effing and jeffing than see violence on the terraces.

Will you be at game tomorrow?? If so I’ll come and eff and Jeff in your lughole ???

Im Fev and im proud

seems to be another example of how a small minority don’t seem to be able to go to games without being embarrassing  - which obviously we’ve suffered from recently.

is it a society thing or is it creeping back into RL? I’m not sure but be interesting how the RFL react in view of the fines we’ve been levied recently 

And not one fev player or fan involved!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

13 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Disgraceful behaviour on and off the field,I wonder if RFL will be taking any action ?to me I’d rather hear a bit of  effing and jeffing than see violence on the terraces.

Wasn't much of a brawl though was it Graham. I've seen more violence at a hen do in Newcastle. Don't even think anybody got decked. Fighting on the terraces is a different matter though, and needs addressing. Can you remember those heady days when officials didn't get involved, and just allowed the punch - up to follow it's natural course ? It usually provided some light relief for the fans in the middle of a dour game in January.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Tiny Tony Martin was like a Jack russell between great danes in amateur dust ups. Pushing and pulling. Brave man

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Only churping I've had pleasure of receiving from fev is from the lassess at batley. Think them flat caps are enthused with catnip

5 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Only churping I've had pleasure of receiving from fev is from the lassess at batley. Think them flat caps are enthused with catnip

It would be nice if people started praising the majority of fans instead of looking at the minority. Concentrate on staying up cos most Fev fans enjoy their visits to Batley and Dewsbury. Thats not just for the two points either?. Thats put my foot in it?

The likes of fev fax sheff are so far away from us told lad till we shake the shackles that are Matt diskin.

Incidentally at least no poaching of shams or dogs finest will occur this season 

2 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

Wasn't much of a brawl though was it Graham. I've seen more violence at a hen do in Newcastle. Don't even think anybody got decked. Fighting on the terraces is a different matter though, and needs addressing. Can you remember those heady days when officials didn't get involved, and just allowed the punch - up to follow it's natural course ? It usually provided some light relief for the fans in the middle of a dour game in January.

And when it happened at Fev, the tannoy used to play "I see trouble ahead" which made the crowd laugh and sometimes the players too!

Didn't Leigh used to play "the itchy and scratchy show" from Simpson's 

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

The likes of fev fax sheff are so far away from us told lad till we shake the shackles that are Matt diskin.

Incidentally at least no poaching of shams or dogs finest will occur this season 

Keep up 9'oller. Haven't you heard the rumours?

17 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Bet they don't get fined on a par with what we got fined and theirs is worse! 

7 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Catalans as a team have a lot to answer for IMO. They are skilled in playing the ref with their holding down and flopping, coupled with cheap shots in the ruck. Negative refereeing allows Tomkins to be in the officials face after every score. Not an attractive team to watch.

7 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

For me it would be 50g fine for Wire and a 25 g fine for Dragons plus a severe warning against any repetition + at least 3 matches for those sent off.Can't make my mind up about Childs last 30 min was not an easy game to ref.Catalan seem to get fired up more when Greg Bird is playing.

South of France, hot weather, down for the weekend, supping all day before an evening kick off - then English fans get embroiled in a punch up. Who could have predicted that?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 04/08/2019 at 22:21, sentoffagain2 said:

For me it would be 50g fine for Wire and a 25 g fine for Dragons plus a severe warning against any repetition + at least 3 matches for those sent off.Can't make my mind up about Childs last 30 min was not an easy game to ref.Catalan seem to get fired up more when Greg Bird is playing.

Think Fev got a suspended fine when Hull KR speccies caused trouble and one encroached onto the field during play recently. They seem to come down hard on the home side in these circumstances for supposed inability to stop any trouble so Catalans might suffer more. We willnhave to wait and see.

Archived