Sign in to follow this  
Henson Park Old Firm

2020 Kits/Sponsors

9 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

Wakefield must have more fans than I thought. ?

Their shirt, while not as good as last year’s Sampdoria look-a-like, is quality though and transcends club loyalties. 

14 hours ago, Hopping Mad said:

Wakefield must have more fans than I thought. ?

The way a lot of them bang on about Huddersfield's lack of crowds it's to be hoped so, otherwise they'll look a bit foolish ?

30 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

I'm glad someone mentioned that, here they are in all their glory:

https://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/news/new-shirts-paraded-york-minster

I'm that sad I've got all three.

Same... Plus the maroon & white 'farewell Bootham Crescent' shirt! (which now has the wrong date on it)

‘For the club’s 25th Anniversary, London Skolars are thrilled to unveil their brand-new 2020 ‘Heritage’ Alternative Kit. The jersey has been designed as part of the club’s 25th anniversary celebrations.

The away kit is a throwback – a reference to 2003, when the Skolars entered the professional league and donned this classic sky-blue uniform throughout the 2003 season.

The crest features white lettering denoting the Club’s 25 years while the collar features numbers denoting the season the kit was inspired from.’

A99E485A-A1C0-4202-B6BA-C87009462DF1.jpeg

6DE2DA10-1359-4C72-A006-FD78343EC1F5.jpeg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

The chant from opposing fans used to be ‘Y fronts, Y fronts..’ (to the tune of ‘2-0, 2-0 etc’)

Indeed, and there's a fanzine called the Y-front.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, M j M said:

Leeds women

965ecfd9-women_2020.thumb.jpg.869335b002d1f5abb795854af550af69.jpg

Bit pointless having an blue band across the chest/midriff if your going to stick  massive red logo covering 99% of it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Bit pointless having an blue band across the chest/midriff if your going to stick  massive red logo covering 99% of it. 

Do you think it should have been the sponsor or Leeds who should have changed their colours? 

19 hours ago, M j M said:

Do you think it should have been the sponsor or Leeds who should have changed their colours? 

I don't think it's asking too much to ask a sponsor to integrate - wouldn't have killed them to have their logo in white on the blue background

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I don't think it's asking too much to ask a sponsor to integrate - wouldn't have killed them to have their logo in white on the blue background

It's their logo in their corporate colours. You could ask them but most will say no. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, M j M said:

It's their logo in their corporate colours. You could ask them but most will say no. 

Let me phrase it better. Not ask, persuade. There’s a case to be made that integration is in the brands interests, and most elite brands integrate on things like Prem League football shirts. It’s the mid-lower brands, and mid-lower sports properties, that don’t.

In fact, why not go further...!

https://www.marketingweek.com/paddy-power-football-shirt-sponsorship/

20 hours ago, M j M said:

Most brands will have a white out version of the logo to be used in certain circumstances but not sure whether meats will have proper brand guidlines in place if they aren’t that big, the irony is a white logo on this would stand out far more

Just getting ahead of comments about Saints' magic weekend jersey being a bit 'out there'... as part of the continuing support of autism charities, this year the club have run a shirt design competition for children with autism and learning difficulties. Seems to have proved popular with some unique designs. Wonderful initiative.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Some really nice designs on there, the Hull home one is better than what we currently have now. 

Really like the Engalnd, Wales shirt also... makes you think the actual kit designers aren't up to scratch.