Sign in to follow this  
Havenwarrior

The Jam Man

What's all this rubbish on your forum about Doran and maudling in talks with haven?

Edited by town4me
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, whitey12 said:

If you know it's rubbish, why bother commenting 😉 

Thanks for the reply. Where did I say I knew it was rubbish???  I'm assuming its rubbish as it's highly unlikely we would want to lose those players.

Edited by town4me

God does that mean that the Haven players that where at the town v donny game want to come to Town??? Stay where you are lads, we don't want you thanks, you are doing a great job where you are 😆

2 hours ago, town4me said:

What's all this rubbish on your forum about Doran and maudling in talks with haven?

Maudling possibly after recent events and not being picked, Doran I would of thought would be highly unlikely 

Any idea what the attendance was last night at the rec , read the match report on the Dewsbury site , but trying to get information out of the news and Star on my laptop is impossible , slow and never ending swathe of adverts .Who ever set that up should be sacked .

20 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Any idea what the attendance was last night at the rec , read the match report on the Dewsbury site , but trying to get information out of the news and Star on my laptop is impossible , slow and never ending swathe of adverts .Who ever set that up should be sacked .

• Like 1

I cannot see Jamie going to Haven at this minute,Maudling will be back and i personally cannot see haven taking him on.Maudling is a pack man and Haven have in my opinion far better players in there now,my only fault with maudling is turning his back in the tackle, and rarely off loading the ball,Charlo will not have that from his forwards.If Haven want Jamie i would want the PNG halfback or Dixon,but am sure the Haven fans would go crazy if either one was in a swap deal.I like Burns,but could he play at 6?...

35 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I cannot see Jamie going to Haven at this minute,Maudling will be back and i personally cannot see haven taking him on.Maudling is a pack man and Haven have in my opinion far better players in there now,my only fault with maudling is turning his back in the tackle, and rarely off loading the ball,Charlo will not have that from his forwards.If Haven want Jamie i would want the PNG halfback or Dixon,but am sure the Haven fans would go crazy if either one was in a swap deal.I like Burns,but could he play at 6?...

They wont even let Burns play for Kells weve no chance

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

2 hours ago, troutmaster said:

Will never be a 6,was a really good loose forward at youth level but I always felt he was going to make a quality centre as did Warrington when he was there.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

He was at haven last night clapping for haven but can’t see it 

I take it he didn't do too much clapping. 🤔😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

I take it he didn't do too much clapping. 🤔😎

All the smokers in whitehaven are having to get lighters as they've lost all their matches. 

Sorry.    

Edited by town4me
  • Haha 3

Jamie is a defo no, don’t be surprised to see Gordon at haven though

Edited by wonky
  • Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white