Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Fri 17 Jul: NRL: Wests Tigers v Brisbane Broncos KO 10.55am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Wests Tigers
      2
    • Brisbane Broncos
      4

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/07/20 at 10:30

Recommended Posts

Just saw Herbie Farnworth has been ruled out for this game. Having not seen him play before I was hoping to get the chance to in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Commentator has just said, "the capitulation continues."

TBH, Bronchos have done well to score a big fat zero after 53 mins. Wests at 42.  25 mins to go.

Edited by JohnM

Four legs good - two legs bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well at least one team showed up.

I hope for the best for Corey Oates though. That was a horrible injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched highlights. How bad was that Bronco's defence?!.. Changes inevitable i think. Player's aren't up for it.


Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

I really can't see how Seibold can last any longer. He's a disaster as the Broncos coach

And listening to his post-game press conference it appears he simply hasn't a clue as to what is happening to the Broncos. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

But who?

The who is secondary to 'not Seibold'.

For me, and given that the Broncos' play off hopes are dust, I'd go left-field and give the Walker brothers the gig to the end of the season. 

Firstly, it would be interesting to see how they go in the big league, whilst secondly, it would give the Broncos time to sort out a long term coach (which could include the Walkers if they pull things around).

That said, I doubt the Walkers will happen.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

The who is secondary to 'not Seibold'.

For me, and given that the Broncos' play off hopes are dust, I'd go left-field and give the Walker brothers the gig to the end of the season. 

Firstly, it would be interesting to see how they go in the big league, whilst secondly, it would give the Broncos time to sort out a long term coach (which could include the Walkers if they pull things around).

That said, I doubt the Walkers will happen.

I think the Walkers will end up at Dogs.

The Broncos are losing troops quickly.  Their confidence is completely shot and they have no one to come back in to boost it.

Wests v Parra next week could be a cracker.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

I think the Walkers will end up at Dogs.

The Broncos are losing troops quickly.  Their confidence is completely shot and they have no one to come back in to boost it.

Wests v Parra next week could be a cracker.

 

 

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

The Walkers are going to the Warriors. 

Hope the Walkers get an NRL chance somewhere. If they`re allowed to stick to their principles they could have a better quality impact on the game than six-again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easily the worst Broncos side I've ever seen in 7 years of watching NRL. Last week's win over the Bulldogs was very much a false dawn (all in all one of the most error-strewn games of RL I've seen at any level). Just completely dominated in the middle tonight by a pretty average Tigers side.

It's quite depressing how hierarchical NRL is at this point (5 or 6 really good teams, 2 or 3 absolute whipping boys and a few somewhere in the middle) and I think the "6 again" rule has exacerbated that as it inevitably provides an extra boon for teams who dominate possession.

Some better games to come this weekend but I think you'd have to say it's really a 5 team tournament between Storm, Eels, Roosters, Raiders & Panthers. Knights a possible wildcard and Sea Eagles would be in the mix but for injuries. The rest is a whole mess of "ordinary" as the Aussies say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting again from the Broncos , like they can’t even be bothered . West’s had a losing record , they’re not that good but the Broncos made them look like the 82 invincibles . Some rubbish there in that famous jersey . Looks totally rotten at that club . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wests smashed them.  Some real nice Rugby from Tigers but by god were the Broncos dour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had 2 Broncos fans come into my place of work today. It’s so rare for me to be able to talk to real life RL fans about RL. I had a great conversation with them, and believe me the pain was there in their eyes to see. They both love their club, can’t comprehend that it’s where it is now, both want Siebold to go, but have no solution as to who the replacement should be, except that it needs to be a real Broncos guy who would have an emotional interest and would be prepared to make tough decisions for the good of the club. Any ideas who fits that bill, and is available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Oldbear said:

I had 2 Broncos fans come into my place of work today. It’s so rare for me to be able to talk to real life RL fans about RL. I had a great conversation with them, and believe me the pain was there in their eyes to see. They both love their club, can’t comprehend that it’s where it is now, both want Siebold to go, but have no solution as to who the replacement should be, except that it needs to be a real Broncos guy who would have an emotional interest and would be prepared to make tough decisions for the good of the club. Any ideas who fits that bill, and is available?

I honestly don't know who would be a fit for the head coaching position.

I wouldn't be surprised to see ex-players like Corey Parker get involved in some capacity though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...