Sun 16 Aug: SL: St Helens v Castleford Tigers KO 4.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/08/20 at 15:45

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dunedan said:

I don't think the "stamp" is anything - Makinson looked surprised by it. The old squirrel grip will see him in trouble though

Up to an 8 game ban for that, the daft sod. 

Just now, dkw said:

It's an F isn't it, a Bradford player got that last year. 

I think youre right . It’s not something you see everyday so I’d no idea for a minute there .Be interesting to see 

If Richardson play acted like that every time he's been hit late in this game first half wouldn't be finished yet.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I admire good defence but I also enjoy watching the odd try being scored too, preferably by my own side!  Found the first half a bit boring towards the end as a result.  Hopefully a more open game in the second half, hopefully (too) not too open by Saints.  But Cas are playing well and so who knows.

Who knows what Makinson was thinking either.  I had no idea he had that in his game.  I've never seen him or known of him do anything like that before.  Hopefully (for us) he has a good defence but it's hard to imagine what that might be.  

Archived