Elite 1 Update

audois

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good footage from STE-FCL game. However, who dipped the ball in soapy water ? 

Hoping St Gaudens - Avignon game works on Sunday.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

41 minutes ago, BJW said:

Good footage from STE-FCL game. However, who dipped the ball in soapy water ? 

Hoping St Gaudens - Avignon game works on Sunday.

The Via Occ. site always plays up a bit when I first open it, I need to refresh 3-4 times, but after that it works fine. Really great production quality, I hope they are getting good viewing numbers fir their troubles. 

9 minutes ago, langpark said:

The Via Occ. site always plays up a bit when I first open it, I need to refresh 3-4 times, but after that it works fine. Really great production quality, I hope they are getting good viewing numbers fir their troubles. 

I ran the game through the FFR site and it never missed a beat. Very good. The commentators didn’t take a breath either.  

41 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I ran the game through the FFR site and it never missed a beat. Very good. The commentators didn’t take a breath either.  

Can you give me a link? i'd love to watch some of these games.

59 minutes ago, langpark said:

St Gaudens vs Avignon postponed. Was it snowing there today or something?

Its well on the way to the Pyrenees so maybe an overspill from there.

Had some great fun at St Gardens over the years they peaked in 2005 when they won the Championship Final played in Perpignan at the USAP stadium great night remember it well.

Paul

3 hours ago, langpark said:

St Gaudens vs Avignon postponed. Was it snowing there today or something?

According to SOA Facebook page it's off due to snow.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

11 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Dezaria is my man of the match, don't know why he doesn't get a shot in the SL team 

Threat of Relegation and why should Catalan fill their side full of French players blah, blah, blah.

Dezaria and Bergal were quite successful at Leigh and should have stuck around in either super league or the championship with another English team. As should more French players like Albert and marguerite etc.

4 hours ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Threat of Relegation and why should Catalan fill their side full of French players blah, blah, blah.

Dezaria and Bergal were quite successful at Leigh and should have stuck around in either super league or the championship with another English team. As should more French players like Albert and marguerite etc.

Bergal plays for toulouse but had a long injury. He will be ok this year. Dezeria played for toulouse during 2 years but never show enough To be in the squad. 

The good thing that is happening is the many good standard French players playing in the Elite 1 nowadays hopefully this will continue.

Clubs in the long term will need revenue (As without Marie/Region monies they are dead) other revenue streams need to be found which is imperative.

With the French government set to ban teams going to the UK domestic rugby will become more and more important for now (Lets hope this ban is over by March 10/11th otherwise the Dragons will have problems) in fact needs to be at least 2/3 weeks before for pre season unless they play Toulouse or Elite clubs.

Paul

Archived