Impressive RLWC21 Figures

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Damien said:

Its a PR piece and all about creating a positive image and perception of the tournament, which it does very well.

He is right though. It id good, positive PR and very well-presented. But what are really supposed to make of this? I wouldn't even call them "figures" either.

"70% sold" from London area, is meaningless really, could mean 7 out of a total of 10 tickets.

Nice PR, but nothing to get excited about by any means. 

27 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Not a clue, just based on a tweet from Dave Woods!

I’m not on Twitter, what did he say, if you don’t mind me asking?  If the RFL are anything to go by a big investment will be a deal with Andrex for them to provide bog rolls at the matches at a 15% discount. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m not on Twitter, what did he say, if you don’t mind me asking?  If the RFL are anything to go by a big investment will be a deal with Andrex for them to provide bog rolls at the matches at a 15% discount. 

That would be something to go on. 

13 minutes ago, LEEDSLADGONE SOUTH said:

Not nearly ambitious enough. If this was union they’d have announced the tv audience ......in billions of course 

A certain Leigh fan seems to have stolen the Union calendar, maybe the organisers can borrow it.

2 hours ago, Chris22 said:

Whispers that there's going to be announcement of significant investment in the tournament tomorrow.

My understanding is that there’s to be substantial investment coming in to produce a vast range of World Cup mugs to satisfy the insatiable demand 

11 hours ago, DoubleD said:

My understanding is that there’s to be substantial investment coming in to produce a vast range of World Cup mugs to satisfy the insatiable demand 

good because my daughter broke my Sheffield Wednesday 1984 promotion mug last night!! so need something to replace it!

Archived