• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope the away kit is pink 

Halifax name change to War crimes in only 7 pages. Must be some sort of Total RL record?

If this is actually part of a marketing plan it's a stroke of genius by Rugby League standards - 25th Nov: VIDEO: Watch the moment a big cat is seen prowling around the Piece Hall 27th Nov:

Posted Images

Strange. No big unveiling. Nothing on their website. I wonder if there was any consultation with fans and if there were any other options. 

Still, they’re seemingly moving with the times but it’s about how they use this new identity that ultimately matters.

I grew up with them as the Blue Sox, I know I’ll be in the minority but I quite liked it. 

• Like 2
Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Strange. No big unveiling. Nothing on their website. I wonder if there was any consultation with fans and if there were any other options. 

Still, they’re seemingly moving with the times but it’s about how they use this new identity that ultimately matters.

I grew up with them as the Blue Sox, I know I’ll be in the minority but I quite liked it. 

They've been hosting a press conference at The Piece Hall this afternoon - streamed over their Facebook page. 

• Like 1

😬

Think I prefer the Cas Panthers logo.

Who decided out of all the things Rugby league needs to change in the UK that clubs badges is top of the list? Wigan, Salford..now this.

"Stick a cartoon character on the badge and the kids will come"

Looks like a kid designed it.

How many Premier league football teams have a cartoon style mascot for the club badge.

Edited by tuutaisrambo
  • Like 3

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

If this is actually part of a marketing plan it's a stroke of genius by Rugby League standards -

25th Nov: VIDEO: Watch the moment a big cat is seen prowling around the Piece Hall

27th Nov: Second apparent sighting of 'big black cat' around Dean Clough Mills

30th Nov: Mystery continues as third alleged sighting of 'big cat' in Halifax

2nd Dec: Fax announce Fax Panthers name.

Edited by M j M
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, M j M said:

Well it certainly looks like the whole thing could have been conceived and executed in one week. 

• Like 1