Mon 17 May: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 19:45

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/05/21 at 19:15

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull by 16 or so for me.

Catalans again keep on disappointing. The Catalans marquee signings never seem to deliver - I suspect it's easier to treat a spell in the south of France as a holiday than it is if you're in, say, Warrington.

Hull on the other hand are looking pretty useful. I wonder if the Giants are thinking they missed a trick with Hodgson.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Comfortable Hull win,Catalans halfbacks are hopeless.

They are steady but unfortunately a bit slow, I think the pace of Morgues would add something a bit different but a shame that he gets little game time 

23 hours ago, Davo5 said:

😲 What, no, they can't be. We keep getting told on here that Aussies are a gazillion times better than anything British or French, they're absolute world beaters that turn useless, poorly skilled SL teams into class teams.

Maloney was supposed to be an NRL and Origin superstar, so he can't possibly be useless. Surely it must be all those non-Aussies around him in the team that's just making him look bad !!!

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

54 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

😲 What, no, they can't be. We keep getting told on here that Aussies are a gazillion times better than anything British or French, they're absolute world beaters that turn useless, poorly skilled SL teams into class teams.

Maloney was supposed to be an NRL and Origin superstar, so he can't possibly be useless. Surely it must be all those non-Aussies around him in the team that's just making him look bad !!!

Was always a fan of Maloney and he was great at the Roosters but unfortunately time has caught up with him and he’s a shadow of his premiership winning best.

Drinkwater is just ###### !

On 11/05/2021 at 17:44, Davo5 said:

Maloney does nothing, and I was sick to the back teeth of telling everyone that Drinkwater was bloody hopeless after watching him at Leigh for two seasons, what I don't understand is McNamara signed him, got rid then resigned him, perhaps it is because McNamara is also bloody hopeless. 

On 12/05/2021 at 20:00, Harry Stottle said:

Maloney does nothing, and I was sick to the back teeth of telling everyone that Drinkwater was bloody hopeless after watching him at Leigh for two seasons, what I don't understand is McNamara signed him, got rid then resigned him, perhaps it is because McNamara is also bloody hopeless. 

Drinkwater had a very good season with us when we won the challenge cup. His kicking game helped us tremendously.

We got rid of him on an agent altercation. We resigned him on the hopes of his first season. He hasn't lived up to the hype.

1 hour ago, Hvy wg said:

Drinkwater had a very good season with us when we won the challenge cup. His kicking game helped us tremendously.

We got rid of him on an agent altercation. We resigned him on the hopes of his first season. He hasn't lived up to the hype.

He never lived up to it in his two seasons at Leigh, in my opinion the lad has everthing but heart and attitude, he vanishes if the going gets tough or even if it is threatening to go that way.

Whatever happens I'll be inside the KCOM to see it for the first time in over a year.

So looking forward to it and very optimistic about Hull's chances. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

Another really strong defensive effort so far, Catalans restricted to 2 penalty goals in over 50 minutes of rugby. We need to be more clinical in attack though. 10-4

You jinxed it

Kasiano try from drinkwater kick

Archived