Jump to content

Sun 1 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00


Who will win?  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Wigan Warriors
      25
    • Leigh Centurions
      10

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/21 at 14:30

Recommended Posts


5 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Big chance for Leigh, they are refusing to play Hull kr so they don’t have to back up like Wigan have to. I’m not sure clubs should be able to opt out of games tbh.

How about clubs not able to postpone when it suits in the first place ? , Why should Leigh be forced to play a game at 2 days notice ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Big chance for Leigh, they are refusing to play Hull kr so they don’t have to back up like Wigan have to. I’m not sure clubs should be able to opt out of games tbh.

Maybe the question should be directed as to why Cas were allowed to wait and see how HKR went on at Catalans before deciding to postpone.

And also put to you that not a single UK club has rearranged a game at short notice since crowds came back. Even then, it only happened with Catalans last week because at no point were they without a game and the charter flight will have already been booked. 

In relation to the actual topic, sod it we’re due a win at some point so might as well do it on Sunday. 

Edited by Leyther_Matt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

How about clubs not able to postpone when it suits in the first place ? , Why should Leigh be forced to play a game at 2 days notice ?

 

10 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Maybe the question should be directed as to why Cas were allowed to wait and see how HKR went on at Catalans before deciding to postpone.

And also put to you that not a single UK club has rearranged a game at short notice since crowds came back. Even then, it only happened with Catalans last week because at no point were they without a game and the charter flight will have already been booked. 

In relation to the actual topic, sod it we’re due a win at some point so might as well do it on Sunday. 

So you admit Leigh are refusing to play in the latest round of Super League games. Both Leigh and Cas should face a heavy fine and a points deduction, absolute joke clubs are choosing not to play in certain rounds.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

So you admit Leigh are refusing to play in the latest round of Super League games. Both Leigh and Cas should face a heavy fine and a points deduction, absolute joke clubs are choosing not to play in certain rounds.

How can a club refuse to play a game that does not and never has existed? I'm amazed you've been taken in by the paper talk and Hull KR's rhetoric.

Zero games have been rearranged at short notice in the UK since the return of fans. Zero. With good reason. Then ask yourself was the question ever even asked, and indeed why Hull KR seem very keen to play away games at short notice, but no suggestion of committing commercial suicide and playing home games at a few days notice?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

How can a club refuse to play a game that does not and never has existed? I'm amazed you've been taken in by the paper talk and Hull KR's rhetoric.

Zero games have been rearranged at short notice in the UK since the return of fans. Zero. With good reason. Then ask yourself was the question ever even asked, and indeed why Hull KR seem very keen to play away games at short notice, but no suggestion of committing commercial suicide and playing home games at a few days notice?

SKS never lets you down

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/07/2021 at 08:56, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

 

So you admit Leigh are refusing to play in the latest round of Super League games. Both Leigh and Cas should face a heavy fine and a points deduction, absolute joke clubs are choosing not to play in certain rounds.

Leigh v Hull KR IS live on Sky on Sunday 8th August, so it couldn't be moved anyway.....why are still obsessed by us ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, clogdance said:

Leigh v Hull KR IS live on Sky on Sunday 8th August, so it couldn't be moved anyway.....why are still obsessed by us ? 

It's not just Leigh clogger, Leeds are having some success and playing well so everyone is inferior these day's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's what Leythers are as thick as. 😄

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/07/2021 at 09:22, Leyther_Matt said:

How can a club refuse to play a game that does not and never has existed? I'm amazed you've been taken in by the paper talk and Hull KR's rhetoric.

Zero games have been rearranged at short notice in the UK since the return of fans. Zero. With good reason. Then ask yourself was the question ever even asked, and indeed why Hull KR seem very keen to play away games at short notice, but no suggestion of committing commercial suicide and playing home games at a few days notice?

SKS never lets you down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...