Jump to content

Widnes Vikings


Spike
 Share

Recommended Posts


Looking at squad on rfl page, although there’s only 19 names, no Matty but Evan is in so I assume his ban starts after this week? No Pez either, thought his suspension would have been up after last week.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IanMac said:

Looking at squad on rfl page, although there’s only 19 names, no Matty but Evan is in so I assume his ban starts after this week? No Pez either, thought his suspension would have been up after last week.

Wonder what Blaine is doing this weekend ūü§Ē

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Add Ciaran Walker and Alex Young, they are on the our league squad. Also Jordan Thomson has changed into Jordan Thompson from York, really professional from the operators of our league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Jordan Thomson has changed into Jordan Thompson from York, really professional from the operators of our league.

Yeh they’ve done that kind of misidentification before … at least they didn’t have Kenny Baker alongside a picture of R2D2 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 man squad

 

 

Caine Barnes 

Ethan Bickerdike 

Joe Brown

Rhys Clarke

Alex Clegg

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran 

Conor Fitzsimmons 

Carl Forber

John Hutchings 

Jake Lightowler 

Dec O’Donnell 

Zac Olstrom 

Lee Postlethwaite 

Evan Simmons

Malik Steele

Curtis Teare

Oscar Thomas

Jordan Thomson

Ciaran Walker 

Alex Young 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Derwent Park SC said:

21 man squad

 

 

Caine Barnes 

Ethan Bickerdike 

Joe Brown

Rhys Clarke

Alex Clegg

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran 

Conor Fitzsimmons 

Carl Forber

John Hutchings 

Jake Lightowler 

Dec O’Donnell 

Zac Olstrom 

Lee Postlethwaite 

Evan Simmons

Malik Steele

Curtis Teare

Oscar Thomas

Jordan Thomson

Ciaran Walker 

Alex Young 

 

 

 

 

Are pez and cus still banned?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Derwent Park SC said:

I thought Pez would’ve been back for this game and Cus next week. I must be wrong. 

Yeah that's what I reckoned too.. thought 1 friendly was allowed to count towards a ban

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At 18 - 0 after 12 mins it’s going to be a long day

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Looks like it could be a long afternoon! 

Too painful, knocked the commentary off. Shooting ourselves in the foot bigtime. !8 down after 12 mins! CT needs to do some serious thinking about this. Seems the errors are being committed by backs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...