Sat 26 Mar: CC6: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 16:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/03/22 at 17:00

9 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

nice stadium though - luxury urination facilities 

Poor crowd for a City club like Leeds ,anyone can watch a winning team, looks like Leeds fans are as fickle as the rest. Would love some of the success they've had.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Comedy value ?

They should do Live at the Apollo. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Poor crowd for a City club like Leeds ,anyone can watch a winning team, looks like Leeds fans are as fickle as the rest. Would love some of the success they've had.

Village sport gets village crowds it seems, shock.

4 minutes ago, M j M said:

What he actually said was, "I’ve gone in there and noticed that some of the fuses in the fusebox are not quite firing right. 

You open it up and there are little fuses, it’s not a hard problem to fix but we’re going to have to methodically go through and pay attention to every little constituent part, get all the rides firing up and get rid of all the glitches."

I think perhaps we have inadvertently employed an electrician to deal with a plumbing problem.

So not only does Hetherington man the phones on reception, Jones Buchanan does the ground maintenance. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

We all forgot Radford had to give a half time team talk.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Haha.

Archived