Fri 1st Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I think the problem is that if, as is happening tonight, 3 or 4 of those players are out, the team is stuffed.

I think it’s a confidence thing there wasn’t much between the two 17s. It’s the difference of putting young players in a team with confidence and one without.Β 

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I meant in the media coverage. We hear a lot about the coaches but not so much the players. It’s a very mediocre squad and I don’t see how Leeds can really improve without better players.Β 

Ive heard nothing but the media suggest we haven’t got enough class players in the last few weeksΒ 

the issue with the Leeds squad is 1-17 are fine but we just haven’t got enough decent players to cover the injuriesΒ 

Just now, bobbruce said:

I think it’s a confidence thing there wasn’t much between the two 17s. It’s the difference of putting young players in a team with confidence and one without.Β 

Of course there is an element of confidence, but frankly there are players that aren't good enough at Leeds.

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Of course there is an element of confidence, but frankly there are players that aren't good enough at Leeds.

whats les dyl doing next week?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophileΒ 

2 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Won’t pass or can’t pass?

I initially thought it was arrogance, after nearly a decade and Leeds' attitude to recruitment I now think its actually (lack of) ability.

It was only 8-0 for a long period, but Leeds decision making in attack was atrocious.

Saints on the other hand kicked the door in as soon as they got a real sniff in that second half.

With Hull KR pasting Warrington too it looks like a spicy afternoon of entertainment on Good Friday with the two derbies.

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

They are just in a tough place and getting tougher by the week. It wasn’t a bad squad at the start of the season and isn’t know. They just need some leaders to stand up.Β 

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

They are just in a tough place and getting tougher by the week. It wasn’t a bad squad at the start of the season and isn’t know. They just need some leaders to stand up.Β 

We need some players back and for them to stop getting banned.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Ah, but that’s my point. The 1-17 squad isn’t really good enough.

About Half of our 1-17 are quality:

Fusitua, Newman, Oledski, Leeming, Prior, Bentley, Martin, Myler.Β 

Still to be convinced on Sezer and Austin.

Handley, Tetevano are good on their day.

The rest are genuinely sub-par or academy players. Sutcliffe, Walker, Briscoe, Smith. They might work hard, but sadly that isn't enough at this level.

4 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Its thin on quality I'm afraid, very brittle.

Archived