Fri 1st Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/22 at 19:30

Just now, Tommygilf said:

It does seem daft, the more it happens the more it seems like a tactic. 

I’m sure it is and why not?!

Worst rule I’ve seen in my time. I absolutely detest it. Just said to my mate that Good Friday could be the end of me as the ref waves 6 again on the first tackle for the 10th time. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

He also said that our defence needed to be better, when actually it hasn't been that bad. 

Our problem has primarily been that we cannot score tries - the main reasons for that being that without Myler, Newman and Fusitua we are so much less threatening out wide.

Running on last tackle several times and then kicking on first & third tackles was mystifying,if your struggling to score at least build pressure & try and capitalise on fatigue.

5 minutes ago, WN83 said:

I can’t watch refs give many more 6 agains on the first tackle of a set. It’s getting too much for my blood pressure. Saints seem extra niggly on the first tackle of a set and who can blame them with that rule. 

Its annoyingly repetitive and blatant in the NRL . Im tending to think on the zero or first tackle it should be a penalty . The restart really is none to minimal punishment and its used tactically

13 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Its annoyingly repetitive and blatant in the NRL . Im tending to think on the zero or first tackle it should be a penalty . The restart really is none to minimal punishment and its used tactically

No just bin the ####### thing off completely.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Generous pass that from young Jack.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

No just bin the ####### thing off completely.

And have more penalties instead, that'll go down well, or do you mean ignore the offence?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, WN83 said:

Somebody tell Tez it’s Bennison not Benningson or Bennington. 

Quality player though innee

Just now, Padge said:

And have more penalties instead, that'll go down well, or do you mean ignore the offence?

Yes, penalise offences. It seemed to serve us well enough for 100 years.

Archived