1895 final

9 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

I don't think there are any bad seats in the stadium. Very good views everywhere.

Cheers but i don't want to be watching (ants) lol, iam bad enough with glasses on lol.

Just now, marklaspalmas said:

Me too. Take your binoculars. It's a wonderful ground by all accounts 

I can't clap then cos i tend to drop em lol. Should be fine with the 50 quid un's.

33 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

I don't think there are any bad seats in the stadium. Very good views everywhere.

Just been on Rovers website and they are £55 for the dearest.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, meast said:

Aye, don't wanna miss your curfews 😜

Leigh fans will still be amazing themselves when they see a train 😂

They have trains in the stadium ? 😱 

How big is it ?

Edited by GUBRATS
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

They have trains in the stadium ? 😱 

How big is it ?

Its not the size of the stadium, the RFL are once again at the cutting edge of entertainment and for the "half time show" have decided to rival the Super Bowl and have gone with the times and hired the cast of the hit 1980s musical Starlight Express to come and perform.... :kolobok_ph34r:

8 hours ago, RP London said:

Its not the size of the stadium, the RFL are once again at the cutting edge of entertainment and for the "half time show" have decided to rival the Super Bowl and have gone with the times and hired the cast of the hit 1980s musical Starlight Express to come and perform.... :kolobok_ph34r:

Surely just for @meast and the other few Giants they should have had Led Zeppelin on at half time playing Moby Dick it prominently features a Cow Bell in the track, they could all join in.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Surely just for Meast and the other few Guants they should have had Led Zeppelin on at half time playing Moby Dick it prominently features a Cow Bell in the track, they could have all joined in.

I believe they will do the Blue Oyster Cult and Dont Fear @TheReaper with a special guest star.. keeps the costs down after hiring a hit (in the 80s) west end cast.

16 hours ago, POR said:

WRONG M FEV in at 12 so it's our end BUT when we all go before you kick off you can gladly claim it as yours 🤣

So you e got fans heading home after the early game as well ? 😁

6 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

View looks good from the "cheap" seats

Behind sticks now been moved from side apparently,Wife went for tickets this morning. £40 for me £50 for the Wife.

On 09/05/2022 at 21:55, meast said:

Aye, don't wanna miss your curfews 😜

Leigh fans will still be amazing themselves when they see a train 😂

So Dick Beeching ripped up some trainlines and that's somehow a reason to have a dig at Leigh. Hope your 4000 fans enjoy the day, and obviously watch your team beat The Pies. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bigbaldnmad said:

Conor Jones receives a 2 game ban that rules him out of the final.

With Wildie also out is that advantage Leigh?

Wildie in this weekend's squad, which is odd. I'd heard he was out for 6-8 weeks.

Jones a big loss for the final. Bet the lad is gutted, missed last year with those sniffles we were all losing our minds about.

But we've Smith and Holmes that can play 9, with Jono Ford slipping into the halves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yep just checked the Premier Sports schedule it is on live from 11:30 till 14:30 (3 hours is that longer than the CC final) then repeated at 19:30.

Emma 😌