Jump to content

Recommended Posts


But how will this forum know how many empty seats there are every game if they are all in different people's houses?

  • Haha 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

But how will this forum know how many empty seats there are every game if they are all in different people's houses?

Well unless people sit on them while watching the game on the box then I would speculate they would all be empty, unless some pretty nostalgic cats or dogs take up residence on them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

On this theme, Cas could make a fortune selling the bacteria from the gents bogs for scientific study.

There are definitely things living in there that are unknown to science.

Oi Dave, I went to school with some of them!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

On this theme, Cas could make a fortune selling the bacteria from the gents bogs for scientific study.

There are definitely things living in there that are unknown to science.

At Hilton Park we had a simple way of cleaning them , we just didn't put a roof on them 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

At Hilton Park we had a simple way of cleaning them , we just didn't put a roof on them 😂

Like the old bog at the back of the bullock shed at Fev. Some very interesting smells in there.

I'll never forget when Stevie Quinn kicked a penalty to touch and the ball sailed over and hit an old bloke square on the back of the head, mid evacuation.

Made a lasting impression on a 7 or 8 year old me.

Edited by David Shepherd
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Like the old bog at the back of the bullock shed at Fev. Some very interesting smells in there.

I'll never forget when Stevie Quinn kicked a penalty to touch and the ball sailed over and hit an old bloke square on the back of the head, mid evacuation.

Made a lasting impression on a 7 or 8 year old me.

They're like a NASA clean room (where they assemble planetary probes) compared to the old RIVER CAVES:kolobok_bad:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

On this theme, Cas could make a fortune selling the bacteria from the gents bogs for scientific study.

There are definitely things living in there that are unknown to science.

 

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

At Hilton Park we had a simple way of cleaning them , we just didn't put a roof on them 😂

One of the benefits of winter rugby at Cas, was that the groundkeeper would throw half a shovel of rock salt across the bog floor. It stopped you slipping and disinfected at the same time 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wibble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

At Hilton Park we had a simple way of cleaning them , we just didn't put a roof on them 😂

The one at the back of the side terrace at Cas nearly didn't many years ago, my mate decided to jump from the steps onto the bog roof, went straight through it, landed in a puddle of pee, next time anyone is there have a look for the 'new' piece of plastic they replaced it with 🙂

Edited by daz39
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to congratulate Wakey on this. Maybe even suggest they incorporated some tribute to the film "This Sporting Life" in the new stand.

But no taking the pish out of the urinals at Cas is far more fun and rugby leaguesque. 

Puts a new meaning to minimum standards though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are they selling seats in the new stand yet? Like a debenture sale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...