Thur 23rd Jun: SL: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/06/22 at 19:30

That's brilliant, that's what you pay to watch.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

How much shithousing is Lees going to get away with tonight.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Jughead said:

Blake Austin waving cards around, should be sat down for that. 

Never, ever a penalty but I suppose Grant has made a few bad calls Saints’ way so it’s Leeds’ turn now. 

All other teams get penalised for shoulder charges, you'll have to suck up Saints getting their one for the season.

Edited by Just Browny

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

A great try by Newman but some Saints players will be disappointed with there defending. Surely though when fusitua is is on the floor and grace touches him that’s tackle complete 

I think the rule is if the players still moving then the defender can make a proper tackle.

4 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

A great try by Newman but some Saints players will be disappointed with there defending. Surely though when fusitua is is on the floor and grace touches him that’s tackle complete 

He tried to push him into touch.

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

That's better from the ref, warning both sides captains over their running commentary.

Can he warn Baz and Tez too? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan