Today I will mostly be

Painting the fences, gate and garden furniture at our house

Listening to LBC and having a brew and a sit down regularly 

339098FB-C98B-4311-B5F1-50A646A53388.jpeg

• Like 2

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

14 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

Quitting my job.

Hope that’s something you want rather than being forced. Good luck with it all

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

1 hour ago, 17 stone giant said:

What colour?

Cuprinol ducks back forest oak

only got one panel and the gate done, then it started spitting, so I'm back indoors now doing sweet #### Adams 

• Like 1

Just now, amm said:

only got one panel and the gate done, then it started spitting, so I'm back indoors now doing sweet #### Adams 

Whoops! I forget this forum has rules for language, it's a word beginning with f, ending in y and has two ns and an a

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

I'm in my last two weeks, finding motivation in short supply as I tie off as many loose ends as possible.

Are you retiring?

Just now, Shadow said:

I wish.

No, I've got at least 5 years to go.

I can definitely recommend it once you get there. Hope whatever your next career move is goes well.

So far today I have:

1) Been shopping

2) Done 50 waves of horde and a few mp games on Gears 5

3) Currently on Guinness number 2 of a planned 4 whilst sat outside listening to one of my spotify playlists featuring punk and thrash.

Just another thursday 😉

The%20Warriors%2060.jpg

2 hours ago, amm said:

Whoops! I forget this forum has rules for language, it's a word beginning with f, ending in y and has two ns and an a

Blimey, you can't even type "functionality" any more. World's gone mad FFS, etc.

• Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, amm said:

Good stuff that , really good coverage. Did my shed in amber and black , York colours.

Today I have been doing SFA.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadow said:

I'm in my last two weeks, finding motivation in short supply as I tie off as many loose ends as possible.

Good luck.

Motivation is tough when i've the house to myself and cricket on.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Rain stopped, outside back fence all done 

Mowed lawn

Back aching so that’s it for today

Had a can of Stella for medicinal purposes 

Suns out so feet up on a recliner in the garden

• Like 1

got up as soon as it got light to train for my latest iron man challenge -changed a flat tyre for an old lady in the supermarket car park-  fed the injured baby bird i brought home last week that i am nursing back to health - got asked for my autograph yet again (ffs - no I'm not brad pitt!) scored a few 180s at darts practice on the complimentary board in the kwik fit waiting room while they serviced my Bentley -checked my soaring investments values-  came home to find the wife in a hot and steamy mood cooking aphrodisiacs with a naughty glint in her eye - just an ordinary day really 

• Haha 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Took Mrs J to RNLI shop where she volunteers, booked ferry to Netherlands,  watched Parramatta demolish Brisbane, read a little, oder ed motorcycle boots from Sportsbikeshop, collected Mrs J, now watching the Sant Andreu JazzBand on YouTube. This is run by Joan Chamarro in Spain and is essentially a youth band and is BRILLIANT! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sant_Andreu_Jazz_Band  Look for their version of Ray Charles "I want to hear it somttimes" on Youtube.

Tonight I will be watching Catalans cut loose.. After all, what have they got " TO LOSE"?

42 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

got up as soon as it got light to train for my latest iron man challenge -changed a flat tyre for an old lady in the supermarket car park-  fed the injured baby bird i brought home last week that i am nursing back to health - got asked for my autograph yet again (ffs - no I'm not brad pitt!) scored a few 180s at darts practice on the complimentary board in the kwik fit waiting room while they serviced my Bentley -checked my soaring investments values-  came home to find the wife in a hot and steamy mood cooking aphrodisiacs with a naughty glint in her eye - just an ordinary day really 

I really hope the  baby bird gets fully better .  

2 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Good luck.

Motivation is tough when i've the house to myself and cricket on.

I had 2 weeks off over Christmas, most of which was me alone in the house.

I knew it was time to go back to work when I realised I was sitting on the sofa in my pyjamas at 2 in the afternoon watching Top Gear drinking Baileys from a pint glass.