2023 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

That is almost certainly the fan edition, the player editions are tighter and have grip things on the front of the shirt.

Likely to be similar to Leeds 2021 shirts

Well yeah, more form fitting with the grips. I thought they might be inferring that the players jersey will have no collar.

Just now, MRN said:

Well yeah, more form fitting with the grips. I thought they might be inferring that the players jersey will have no collar.

It most likely won't have a collar, see below Leeds 2021 players vs Replicas:

Vs

2 hours ago, RP London said:

Thanks for that, it's interesting (as with the leopard thread) to hear the detail of why something isn't right on these sorts of things. They seem little but it can throw the eye off and while a lot of is would sit there and think "doesn't look quite right" it's interesting to hear why that is. 

It's annoying that they are relatively easy fixes for most, especially the logo/badge fixes.

I am just going off of one image also, and in the image of the players wearing it, it doesn’t look as bad. 

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Can’t believe the best thread ever on this forum got locked do it will have to go in here instead.

Ha ha amazing, just when I thought it couldn't get funnier...the man's a moron.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Can’t believe the best thread ever on this forum got locked do it will have to go in here instead.

naive and hopeful and lost the sixth sense movieedit m. night shyamalan haley joel osment gtkm* ** bruce willis GIF

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I’d check but Dreamstime website appears to not be working, it’s probably creaked under the weight of people searching for Jaguar Anus.

"Sir ... we're getting some very strange search requests ... do they all need to go on some kind of register?"

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

14 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The thing is, stock images aren’t generally allowed to be used on products that are resold, like tshirts etc.

unless you pay for those rights, what’s betting Degsy hasn’t 

I was expecting something like this, but in relation to the clipart used on the badge, not the actual leopard/jaguar on the shirt itself!

At least they've aligned the badge to fit in the circle on Twitter now finally!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

11 hours ago, MRN said:

This gives me the inclination it will.

34177.png

On the video, there is also shots of a collarless one, certainly on Bethan Oates so i presume this will be the supporters version, i like it but i will wait to see if the V is actually gold in real life as it appears yellow on the promos, i won't be getting one if it's yellow.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, dkw said:

I think we need to be careful here, maybe it's a Jaguar that identifies as a Leopard, stop being specieist...

Adult Human Leopard.

No, wait, that's the kind of talk that got the other thread locked.

• Haha 2