2023 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

Think the problem with RL is that these companies are trying to sell multiple items to a relatively small fan base. That’s probably why they change kit design every year and have loads of ranges.

It’s not like some other sports where they are probably happy selling the same one item to lots of people.

• Like 1

Caught some of the highlights of the Leeds v NZ game on YouTube. That white band on the Leeds jersey really doesn’t need to be there, and what is up with the size of the numbers on the back of the jerseys?!.. surely that can only be for this game. SL must have size standards for such things.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On 12/10/2022 at 00:10, EastLondonMike said:

Caught some of the highlights of the Leeds v NZ game on YouTube. That white band on the Leeds jersey really doesn’t need to be there, and what is up with the size of the numbers on the back of the jerseys?!.. surely that can only be for this game. SL must have size standards for such things.

I thought the Leeds kit looked worse on the field and it’s usually the opposite i find.

The Amber bands above and below the oversized white band are too narrow so it just ends up looking like a dark blue shirt with a big white band.

They were wearing white socks from the 2021 rob burrow kit which also looked odd - maybe the new socks got nicked of the lorry?

The numbers were hilarious- not sure what was going on there!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I thought the Leeds kit looked worse on the field and it’s usually the opposite i find.

The Amber bands above and below the oversized white band are too narrow so it just ends up looking like a dark blue shirt with a big white band.

They were wearing white socks from the 2021 rob burrow kit which also looked odd - maybe the new socks got nicked of the lorry?

The numbers were hilarious- not sure what was going on there!

Funnily enough I felt the same. First thought was that the jersey didn’t look that good when worn.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Cas Tigers new shirt - not too bad that one,  although ruined by the rubbish sponsor logo and its a bit fussy (doesn't need the grey in the stripes), I think they should go back to Amber and black but I think that ship has sailed.

spacer.png

Not a fan of that one tbh.

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Cas Tigers new shirt - not too bad that one,  although ruined by the rubbish sponsor logo and its a bit fussy (doesn't need the grey in the stripes), I think they should go back to Amber and black but I think that ship has sailed.

spacer.png

It's not awful but again would always look classier in amber. I know their line of thinking because the badge is orange but you know you could always just... change the badge? It needs an update anyway. Tigers are no more toxic orange than they are amberish yellow. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

5 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

Awful 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Do kit manufacturers still move on a cycle like this when designing kits:

Year 1: Traditional

Year 2: A bit adventurous

Year 3: The ghost of Jackson Pollock grabbed the designer’s cpu mouse

Year 4:  Back to traditional

Thats what Wigan do. I’m not sure many others do that. 

5 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

This shirt looks like the designer couldn't decide between 2 ideas and just merged them together.

Either hoops all the way up or have hoops in the middle.  The 2/3 up look is awful.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

6 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

spacer.png

Arrrhhh! My eyes it burns!

On 10/10/2022 at 09:59, tuutaisrambo said:

There's an official collection for the world cup by kappa..........here's the England jersey

Homenations-ENG_1800x1800.jpg?v=16627318

Hope they didn't bother ordering too many of these 

Its like the stuff you get from Aldi middle aisle for soccer WC or Euros problem is they are usually £9.99 while we are trying to shift that for £40 😄