RLWC Attendance-O-Meter

12 minutes ago, The_Gun said:

H27.

You will be somewhere between the dead ball line and 10m line.

From memory, there is a waist high fence stopping you move much further towards the halfway line within the stadium bowl and you won't be able to move outside of the northeast corner within the concourse.

The only direction you are likely to be able to move without climbing the fence is into the corner.

Edited by Barley Mow

26 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

You are one of about four people on here who have been sent two sets of tickets for various matches. I wonder if any of you have let the organisers know - I'm not sure if they would be able to rectify the problem, but at the moment are they even aware of it?

Yes i let them know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im getting the dreaded message again for the Card D seating tickets

"Your request exceeds the available tickets for the selected section/price category. Please try a different section or price category"

Individual tickets are avaialable, but nothing more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Email from Ticketmaster:

We are emailing you to inform that we noticed a mistake on your RLWC2021 ticketing order. As you originally made your purchase of RLWC2021 tickets directly with the RFL, we exported your order across into the RLWC2021 Official Ticketing site in 2021. However due to a technical glitch when processing it caused your order to be duplicated (which you are probably aware of as will have received 2 sets of tickets in the post). 

The duplicate Order has now been cancelled off, so the tickets below have now been invalidated and the barcodes will not scan. 

Jeez. That does sound like there is a, risk of double counting, as you have to assume duplicated would have flagged. 

Hopefully it only affects a modest number of early bird customers, but there could be a few thousand tickets going back on sale here. 

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im getting the dreaded message again for the Card D seating tickets

"Your request exceeds the available tickets for the selected section/price category. Please try a different section or price category"

That just means sold out basically. 

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Email from Ticketmaster:

We are emailing you to inform that we noticed a mistake on your RLWC2021 ticketing order. As you originally made your purchase of RLWC2021 tickets directly with the RFL, we exported your order across into the RLWC2021 Official Ticketing site in 2021. However due to a technical glitch when processing it caused your order to be duplicated (which you are probably aware of as will have received 2 sets of tickets in the post). 

The duplicate Order has now been cancelled off, so the tickets below have now been invalidated and the barcodes will not scan. 

When did that come through, not had one yet.. but good that they are doing that, shame not earlier though in terms of people potentially being double counted.

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Not if my Headingley experience is anything to go by

No, but as we know, things have broken left right and centre in this tournament. 

But it wouldnt be unusual to see this section sold out. 

10 hours ago, The Masked Poster said:

So what? I don't give a monkey's about cricket. 

And I aren't opposed to cheap tickets anyway. But for the premier events like the GF or RLWC, we just don't have enough people. We need lots of people buying the cheaper tickets and enough people buying the more expensive ones.

You had said in cricket there are enough people wiling to pay top dollars for big events. I think a world cup is a big event….and even with cheap tickets the crowds are poor. Half empty tonight for aussies v ireland.

6 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

The wheelchair pricing was an example of a pretty mean-spirited and tone deaf pricing structure implemented. Good to see they have changed it even if it is 24 games in. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anita Bath said:

You had said in cricket there are enough people wiling to pay top dollars for big events. I think a world cup is a big event….and even with cheap tickets the crowds are poor. Half empty tonight for aussies v ireland.

How did our World Cup 9s do? 

On Facebook I got an advertisement from the Wales RU for their autumn internationals and thought I'd take a look to compare with the World Cup. I'm actually amazed how cheap they were, with loads of tickets for Georgia from £7.50, Argentina from £12.50, Australia from £22.50 and NZ from £42.50. I always presumed RU internationals were way more than that. The user experience was far better too and I can pick my seat and not have to faff about creating an account and logging in just to view.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Damien said:

On Facebook I got an advertisement from the Wales RU for their autumn internationals and thought I'd take a look to compare with the World Cup. I'm actually amazed how cheap they were, with loads of tickets for Georgia from £7.50, Argentina from £12.50, Australia from £22.50 and NZ from £42.50. I always presumed RU internationals were way more than that. The user experience was far better too and I can pick my seat and not have to faff about creating an account and logging in just to view.

RU is seen as more of a "working class" sport than it is in England. I'm sure they have plenty of seats at more premium pricing, but there's usually good deals at Welsh games if you can get them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Email from Ticketmaster:

Yeah, I got an email back from RLWC to say that my 2nd ticket for the final would be cancelled, although it's still showing on my ticket account at the moment. 

1 minute ago, thirteenthman said:

Yeah, I got an email back from RLWC to say that my 2nd ticket for the final would be cancelled, although it's still showing on my ticket account at the moment. 

no email as yet and both still showing on the system.