Tuesday 25 October: PNG vs Cook Islands KO 19:30 BST

Rhyse Martin begins his next world record attempt.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, SydneyRoosters said:

I don’t know why Kyle Laybutt isn’t in the NRL, He would be a fantastic addition to every side.

He can only play for one.

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

He’s impressed me in the WC who does he play for?

He's had a couple of games for the North Queensland Cowboys, but mostly plays for the Townsville Blackhawks in the Intrust Super Cup.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sin Bin for Yei - not too surprising. Might make things interesting while he's off, though.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's a fair sin bin.  He didn't miss.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Thought they were going to balls up again, but worked it right this time.

Edited by Padge

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Neither of these teams will trouble England in the QF.

You’ve blimmin said it now 🙈😘

• Haha 1

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

An entertaining first half. Johnston has not yet been given the ball with space ahead of him, so well done to the Cook Islanders for keeping him out of the Kumuls' attack.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kukis Minister for Tourism Anthony Gelling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gellings hair ! ( girlie post) 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion