1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 7 to 12 points
    • Greece by 13 points or more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/22 at 14:00

19 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

The NRL guys were the difference: 

Young, Hall, Radley and Burgess all to the fore while Greece were (briefly) still in the match.

With Greece having completely given up in the second half, some of the Super League lads got more involved. I think these players will need to step up though once the tournament reaches semi finals. The NRL boys can't keep carrying this group.

That has to be the single most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen on this website, The NRL boys are carrying, your having a laugh mate.

You lot will do anything but admit the SL is a good league and England are good team, bloody hell. Take of your bias cap and watch the game properly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

Young, Hall, Radley and Burgess all to the fore while Greece were (briefly) still in the match.

With Greece having completely given up in the second half, some of the Super League lads got more involved. I think these players will need to step up though once the tournament reaches semi finals. The NRL boys can't keep carrying this group.

2 NRL players out 13 Try scorers scored tries, Hall played 9 Games in the NRL and plays SL. Radley was on for 25 Minutes and did nothing. Stop making up b######t claims trying to do what ever you can to defend your beloved NRL.

In Englands full Strength 17 there are 6 NRL players, and only one of them is a top 5 England Player.

Dom Young- Good young winger, great finisher but in no way shape or form is he “Carrying England”

Herbie Farnworth- Great ball running Centre, was very poor against France and is also not at all “Carrying England”

Tom Burgess- Strong Ball Carrier but definitely not Carrying

Thompson- Same thing as Burgess really

Whitehead- Experienced backrower, good line runner definitely not “Carrying”

Radley- Fantasic Player, that’s all that needs to be said but he is not at all carrying.

No one is carrying England, and if anyone was it would Jack Welsby definitely not NRL lad, your Prejudice towards the SL is blatantly showing here. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

In what world can a winger, a bench prop and a player who played 25 Minutes have carried a side to a 94-4 victory. If 3 NRL players were the entire reason for Englands win they must be the 3 best players in the world, 94 points between the 3 of them wow that’s phenomenal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

“Some the super league lads got more involved in the second half” 😂

All 8 of Englands first half Tries were created by super league players. 

37 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

They’ve got 196 points in 3 Games which is more than Australia against better opposition yet they have to step up, god your expectations are high.

5 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

In what world can a winger, a bench prop and a player who played 25 Minutes have carried a side to a 94-4 victory. If 3 NRL players were the entire reason for Englands win they must be the 3 best players in the world, 94 points between the 3 of them wow that’s phenomenal.

Chill mate. Its got to be a windup.

• Like 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

39 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

Yeah because the 3 NRL players carried England to a 90 point win. Not to mention the NRL players who apparently “Carried” were a winger, a bench prop and a player who played 25 Minutes, not sure how they “carried”.

Decent performance by England against a Greek side who's players can hold their heads up and say they tried their r-ck's off.We were sat with the Greek supporters and they gave their players plenty of encouragement.Thought the Ref had a good game using common sense and not penalising Greece for slight off sides.This Australia side looks beatable i have seen a handfull of Aussie sides better than the present one. Dom Young could be vital if Wane has the same plan as me to utilise his  pace but keep it for the Semi or Final if we get there.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Alan Robertson said:

There are a few obvious trolls on this site. Your trolling seems to take a more subtle form.

Thought it was a site rule not to call out Trolls mate.... which I'm not.

Even when I watch the Roosters the fans say he can't pass.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Each to their own but Radley can't pass, Knowles is just a better all round player.

Can’t pass 😂

You obviously haven’t a clue about RL or your  childish dislike of anything NRL needs some therapeutic measures,

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Regarding Dom. Before I go any further on current form he starts on the wing for me with Tommy on the other. Unlucky on Ryan Hall but three into two doesn’t fit. However Dom is not the ###### messiah. V Greece what did he actually do? Had three stroll in tries and poor contact by two Greece allowed him to force his way over for the other. Second half got no ball apart from run and pass back inside. Total yardage was ok and again got caught in defensive no man’s land when Greece scored. There are much stiffer tests to come believe me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Can’t pass 😂

You obviously haven’t a clue about RL or your  childish dislike of anything NRL needs some therapeutic measures,

As I have said many times on here mate.... I used to live in Australia and now go once a year for around 6 to 8 weeks with work so take in NRL games when I'm there. 

I've been a Roosters member in one form or another since I first went in 97. I actually met Victor in the Bonding RSL club last month just after he announced he would play for England and had a good chat with him - top bloke - but as I also watch SL I just think Knowles is a better all round player- I didn't tell him that though...- just an option on a public message board mate.

6 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Regarding Dom. Before I go any further on current form he starts on the wing for me with Tommy on the other. Unlucky on Ryan Hall but three into two doesn’t fit. However Dom is not the ###### messiah. V Greece what did he actually do? Had three stroll in tries and poor contact by two Greece allowed him to force his way over for the other. Second half got no ball apart from run and pass back inside. Total yardage was ok and again got caught in defensive no man’s land when Greece scored. There are much stiffer tests to come believe me.

I think putting any of the blame for the Greece try on Young is harsh.

Pearce-Paul over read the play and was caught on the outside of his centre who stepped inside him.  Young had naturally followed his centre up and cannot then be blamed for a centre scoring inside him.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

As I have said many times on here mate.... I used to live in Australia and now go once a year for around 6 to 8 weeks with work so take in NRL games when I'm there. 

I've been a Roosters member in one form or another since I first went in 97. I actually met Victor in the Bonding RSL club last month just after he announced he would play for England and had a good chat with him - top bloke - but as I also watch SL I just think Knowles is a better all round player- I didn't tell him that though...- just an option on a public message board mate.

Masochism is a strange condition.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I think putting any of the blame for the Greece try on Young is harsh.

Pearce-Paul over read the play and was caught on the outside of his centre who stepped inside him.  Young had naturally followed his centre up and cannot then be blamed for a centre scoring inside him.

Yeah I agree with what you say. Just concerned re lack of in play communication between the two of them. Better teams will destroy them. I accept that they are unlikely to be paired up in the winner takes all games. My choice would be Dom and K Watkins who has the experience factor in his favour. Wane obviously likes him too. 

Just now, SUPERSTUD said:

Yeah I agree with what you say. Just concerned re lack of in play communication between the two of them. Better teams will destroy them. I accept that they are unlikely to be paired up in the winner takes all games. My choice would be Dom and K Watkins who has the experience factor in his favour. Wane obviously likes him too. 

Absolutely.  We will be back to Watkins and Young as the right side for the quarters. It's good for Young to have such an experienced player inside him.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Masochism is a strange condition.

Not sure if your choice of words is appropriate on a forum just because someone has a different opinion than you.

Your hatred of SL and its players is all consuming mate - quite sad really.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Frisky said:

Not sure if your choice of words is appropriate on a forum just because someone has a different opinion than you.

Your hatred of SL and its players is all consuming mate - quite sad really.

Hatred of Superleague,you do have a habit of making things up don’t you,I’d be more worried about that if I was you.

• Confused 1