1. 1. Who will win?

• Canada by 13 points or more
    • Canada by 7 to 12 points
    • Canada by 1 to 6 points
    • Brazil by 1 to 6 points
    • Brazil by 7 to 12 points
    • Brazil by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/22 at 17:30

5 minutes ago, UBranger said:

I've liked both of these teams' efforts, so it should be a good game. Canada to win but Brazil to get more than 1 try.

Both side have gone at their opponents so far with aggression and positivity, but Canada's greater experience has to be a major factor.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I didn't see Brazil v PNG but I did see them against England and I thought their effort was commendable. I haven't seen either of Canada's games, but they probably have a bit of extra quality and certainly extra experience. It could well be the most competitive games in the women's tournament so far though (until England v PNG which I think will also be quite hard fought). Canada by 18

Boom! 6-0 Brazil, and a prop's union lifetime membership for Amaral for a pick and drive try from dummy half.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

I wish Graf wouldn't drop into the pocket RU style for the kicks

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Canada try, 4-6

With a bit more composure and experience Brazil would be a couple of scores up.

Another kick dropped by Brazil, 10-6 to Canada after 30 minutes

22 minutes ago, tim2 said:

I wish Graf wouldn't drop into the pocket RU style for the kicks

Canada do it and of course, they end up offside...

Currently Canada 10:6 Brazil on 35 minutes and, while the quality's not the highest, it is a very close contest.

Two countries that might arrange more fixtures between them in future?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A great interception to level the scores, as Santini goes pretty much the whole length of the field.

10 all.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Coming up to the hour, and Pakulis gets the VR decision for a Canada try.

Franada adds the conversion to make it 16:10.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Only started watching for the second half but it’s like watching two yawnion sides playing league. There’s no structure to speak of, it’s one-out, or simple hands.

I hope come 2025 the coaching improves. 

Brazil's first RWC and Canada's second. Several Brazilian players originating from neither Rugby code. We can't expect miracles. But a close game is welcome.

Ralph Waldo Emerson