v Haven.

RLDB

Really looking forward to this game, hopefully there’ll be a big crowd in for it. I’ll take a win of any sort but would like to see a few points put on them. Wonder if Thornley is available for it?

• Like 3

I think Wigan have put a lot of thought into Thornleys rehab (pre agreed to be taken off after 60 against Fax) so hopefully they view a Good Friday game against Saints as too much to early. 

We need a win at all costs just purely to maintain confidence. It could be the perfect game to kick off a good run.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RLDB said:

Really looking forward to this game, hopefully there’ll be a big crowd in for it. I’ll take a win of any sort but would like to see a few points put on them. Wonder if Thornley is available for it?

2 coaches travelling down plus be others in cars & on the train no doubt should make for a good atmosphere. Lets hope some of them manage to behave themselves this year. 

We should be too good for them if we play like we did vs Fax at home.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

Very tough game awaits.

Whitehaven are having a decent season and recently won at York.

Also they will be fresh after a weekend off.

York was a very good win for them but they’ve lost 5 out of 7.. they aren’t having a good season

On 04/04/2023 at 05:29, RLDB said:

Gutted Thornley has been recalled he would have ran riot, what team would be people select I’m curious ?? 

Heard Nathan mossopp could return this week!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raiders77 said:

Gutted Thornley has been recalled he would have ran riot, what team would be people select I’m curious ?? 

Heard Nathan mossopp could return this week!

Thornley run riot,he’d be more likely to get injured in the warmup 

Shocking discipline absolutely killed Barrow in that game. The slightly better of 2 poor teams won the game. As for the 40/50 so called Haven fans, hang your head in shame and don’t bother coming to Craven Park again, disgusting behaviour that I have never seen at a game of RL before. The true Haven fans looked embarrassed at how you were behaving. 

• Like 3

Poor showing again. Everyone has their opinion but how Shaw doesn't get ahead of Toal or Bulman baffles me, He kicks those 2 pointers for fun. Big Charlie also need to come in for Brooks IMO. 

Rip the bludgers heads off!

2 poor sides on show today. 

We should have won it with them chances at the end or at least a draw.

Our discipline is our downfall again, we need to wise up as its killing us game after game. 

Shame for the genuine haven fans being stuck with that group of morons. 

Not getting any easier with a trip to Widnes next. 

11 minutes ago, bangbang said:

Poor showing again. Everyone has their opinion but how Shaw doesn't get ahead of Toal or Bulman baffles me, He kicks those 2 pointers for fun. Big Charlie also need to come in for Brooks IMO. 

Shaw is injured, that's why he's not playing 

Is it true that some Haven fans we’re throwing things at our players??

some Haven Women did this last season, Surely the least you do is throw them out, but seriously you’d get arrested for that in most places.

missed the commentary today 😞

Been watching rugby for over 30yrs and I've never seen trouble like I did today. I'm embarrassed to be a Haven fan totally out of order. I hope they arrested the pricks and throw the book at them.

Same old guy right in the middle of it it's about time you grew up marra!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Is it true that some Haven fans we’re throwing things at our players??

some Haven Women did this last season, Surely the least you do is throw them out, but seriously you’d get arrested for that in most places.

missed the commentary today 😞

We’re throwing drinks at Barrow fans in the 2nd half. It ended up in a mass brawl unfortunately as Barrow fans reacted. Turns out they’ve caused damage in the Ambrose too apparently. 

Edited by RLDB

I arrived very late (mid 2nd-half) just in time to see a lone, middle-age female steward trying to subdue a young drunken and violent Whitehaven fan, who was going berserk chasing a Barrow fan, before being 'arrested' by a St John's Ambulance bloke, which is not his job. Was there no segregation of fans or no male stewards in-between the opposing fans until after trouble started? As I said, I missed most of the game. Didn't seem to be any Police presence in the ground.