Fev on Sunday.

spanishknight

I feel slight reinvigorated after Sunday and I'm now really looking forward to this. It's a big ask but if we can carry on where we left off against Leigh then who knows what might happen. Maybe a couple more players back to freshen them up, Santi debut, decent crowd and atmosphere and I wouldn't rule us out. I'm more confident of actually getting something from this game than against Whitehaven. 

It's all about momentum.  Everyone was buzzing on Sunday and it felt like a bit of a turning point.  We hit the bottom against sheffield and are now on the up. If we can start well, get on top and get the crowd going it could be another memorable afternoon.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If we can match the effort,commitment and enthusiasm we showed against Leigh we are in with a chance,but if we show up as we did against Sheffield we are going to be in for a long afternoon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Can you pay on gate at York or do you need to buy in advance?

You need to get a ticket from the ticket office if you're buying on the day.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

8 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Thanks Simon.

No worries, I hope you don't enjoy the match.

• Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

32 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

No worries, I hope you don't enjoy the match.

Ha ha. You played really well against Leigh. I know they had twelve men but that performance was top drawer. It was just a difference of York putting a lot of work in for the first hour and as a result tired against full time opposition. Hope you turn things around AFTER Sunday.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

SORRY to ask AGAIN  but how will the parking work on Sunday ? Went to bash but used park and ride,can you park near M & S ?.Thanks AGAIN lol.

Treat yourself to a fivers worth of treats from M&S, and then get your receipt validated from one of the Vangarde parking officials, they have purple hiviz on, then you're good for 6 hours

• Thanks 1

Finally a match I can make! I don’t think we’ll win but a good solid performance will do me - I just hope it’s not yet another 40 something 12 defeat. 

After Sunday, hopefully a few bodies back and we can start picking up some much needed victories.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

SORRY to ask AGAIN  but how will the parking work on Sunday ? Went to bash but used park and ride,can you park near M & S ?.Thanks AGAIN lol.

Free parking at stadium 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

56 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Treat yourself to a fivers worth of treats from M&S, and then get your receipt validated from one of the Vangarde parking officials, they have purple hiviz on, then you're good for 6 hours

Thought if you parked in the park and ride it was free parking on match day.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DEANO said:

Free parking at the stadium!!!!

Whereabouts at the stadium? There's various different car parks here and there around the stadium - do you men the 400 space one that every internet link I've seen suggests you'd need to pre-book? Haven't had any Colin Caterpillars for a while mind............

9 minutes ago, Adam B said:

Whereabouts at the stadium? There's various different car parks here and there around the stadium - do you men the 400 space one that every internet link I've seen suggests you'd need to pre-book? Haven't had any Colin Caterpillars for a while mind............

I think that's the one but it's all very confusing. If you park in the rest of it, next to M+S or next or the old John Lewis store and you're more than 2 hours ( on match days), you'll get a ticket unless you spend a fiver in M+S and get your receipt verified by one of the parking guys. I even got a ticket for parking there and going to the Swinton away game on the club supporter's bus! The club took my car reg. and said it would be fine to park down the side of John Lewis and it would be ok. The club got it sorted out eventually after I got TWO letters from the parking company. My friends had the same thing happen to them on the same trip.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Adam B said:

Used to be pre booked. Not this season though

• Like 3

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

13 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

Pick ourselves up now for the must win Whitehaven game now. Another inept referee display today, but we need to control the way we play our game .We make it hard for ourselves at times 

Too many mistakes on or around the last play, kicking game was extremely poor today