Fri 30th Jun: SL: Leigh Leopards v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/23 at 19:30

Hoping we can get back to winning ways but we're on TV, if you picked out our worst 5 performances of the year you'd more than likely end up with a list of our televised games plus Warrington away.

It looks like we'll have Hardaker, Ava, Nakubuwai and Jack Hughes all back in so should have a stronger 17 than we've had for a good few weeks now.

17 minutes ago, LeytherRob said:

Hoping we can get back to winning ways but we're on TV, if you picked out our worst 5 performances of the year you'd more than likely end up with a list of our televised games plus Warrington away.

It looks like we'll have Hardaker, Ava, Nakubuwai and Jack Hughes all back in so should have a stronger 17 than we've had for a good few weeks now.

Yes, the Sky cameras need to be banned from LSV, and York and Magic Weekend weren't exactly stellar performances. 

Not sure I'd bring both Ava and Nakubuwei back in at the same time, one lacking match fitness and another lacking fitness in general from what I've seen.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Yes, the Sky cameras need to be banned from LSV, and York and Magic Weekend weren't exactly stellar performances. 

Not sure I'd bring both Ava and Nakubuwei back in at the same time, one lacking match fitness and another lacking fitness in general from what I've seen.

I'd Imagine Norman will keep one of the places on the bench along with Davis, so it might be one of Ava/Nakubuwai along with one of Hughes/Chamberlain with the other starting. It's nice to actually have some headaches on selection for a change rather than the team picking itself as it has for much of the last month or so.

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Not enough to please the plastic wiganers who come on our threads 😉

You don't have a nosey around the forums then, Apart from today ?. 

Leigh have been good from the start and improving ever since.

In round 3 they squeaked a win at our place thoroughly deserved although their last second winner would have been chalked off had there been a video ref. 'Fact'. (copyright R Benitez')

We've been to the Leigh Village a few ties now and never lost............

17 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

In round 3 they squeaked a win at our place thoroughly deserved although their last second winner would have been chalked off had there been a video ref. 'Fact'. (copyright R Benitez')

You know the old saying. The longer a run goes on then the nearer it is to ending. Should be a cracking game.

19 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Well we'll call it even after the most blatant incorrect play the ball in history won you the game and ultimately relegated us in 2017 middle 8's then

Very big game this in terms of a top 6 spot, as a Leigh fan feel in dreamland to be thinking this but we fully deserve to be where we are - gotta fancy our chances in this game, we generally seem to be a well organised, structured and all for one one for all team

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

I'd Imagine Norman will keep one of the places on the bench along with Davis, so it might be one of Ava/Nakubuwai along with one of Hughes/Chamberlain with the other starting. It's nice to actually have some headaches on selection for a change rather than the team picking itself as it has for much of the last month or so.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we see two of the props on the bench, plus Hughes and Davis who will play as second hooker if needed. Hope not, as that would mean Mellor out of the 17 and I think he should be in the starting 13.  My worry is how Ipape, Mulhern, Amone and Asiata will follow up from doing 80 or very close to 80 at Catalans last week 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

All those people in the stands and terraces around the green area.

🤣

Any crowd around 6k on TV will be very good.

Now as an old traditionalist, If this was a Sunday Kick Off, HKR would have filled the South Stand !!  Great Fans!

• Like 1