Sun 9th Jul: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/23 at 11:30

3 hours ago, Faithful1865 said:

Will you put it in your trophy cabinet, I'm sure there'll be plenty of room for it.

They're going to have to find somewhere else to host their website though.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

28 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Well it fitted in last year and the year before I'm sure it would fit in again.

And if you'd won it anytime during the last 36 years prior to that it would easily have fitted in seeing as your trophy cabinet, as usual, was pretty much empty every year.

• Sad 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

17 minutes ago, MZH said:

We look absolutely dreadful.

An improvement from Easter then.

Edited by Padge

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Oh look, Hull FC fans managing to throw bottles of drink *up* from the terrace in front of our West Stand seats, into the seats. Such a shock.

I’m sure those of us on here who went on about the opposite event last time, so certain were they that Rovers fans were uniquely bad, will be rushing to condemn these events 🙄😂😂😂

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

5 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Christ on a bike, this is a terrible game. Low skill levels, endless errors, low scoring. Really tedious stuff. 

Rovers have 6 of the first team out, 2nd stringers and loan players on show. This is Hull FCs first choice side. I think we can draw the appropriate conclusions. 

• Haha 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Following some very iffy head high calls SKD remi ds us whst a proper head shot looks like.

• Haha 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Rovers have 6 of the first team out, 2nd stringers and loan players on show. This is Hull FCs first choice side. I think we can draw the appropriate conclusions. 

that Rovers have absolutely no squad depth?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

6-6 at the moment proves that Rovers 2nd  stringers aren't that bad then.