Help needed regarding tickets

Trying to get two tickets for the Saints semi final next weekend.

Going around in circles on the Saints website.

Seems like you need to be a club member.

Cant find any link on the RL website just Tonga, CC Final and SL Grand Final tickets.

Anyone point me in the right direction 🙃

Edited by yanto

1 hour ago, yanto said:

Cant find any link on the RL website just Tonga, CC Final and SL Grand Final tickets.

You need to sign up to any club to buy online. Call at LSV ticket office to buy so assume same for Saints Leigh have. A few hundred of the final batch left so sold 6/6500

• Thanks 1

Is it train tickets you are trying to buy, that may be a problem.

Leigh and trains throws error 402

Edited by Padge
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 hour ago, Archie Gordon said:

It's a bit odd to actively exclude neutrals by design.

Yes happened to me a few years ago. Visiting from Overseas and headed to SF at Warrington to find no tickets available on the day. Fortunately an old buddy of mine was working as volunteer at club entrance and got me a free ticket…so that was 25 quid the game lost.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Archie Gordon said:

It's a bit odd to actively exclude neutrals by design.

The RFL ticketing is pretty primitive. I tried to buy the 3 game package for England v Tonga a few weeks back, but you cannot select your own seats. The auto selection assigned me rubbish seats so I gave up.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Working in Somerset so a mate suggested going to the Saints game

Looks like we now may head South and take in Cornwall v Town instead.

I'm sure we can pay on the gate 😉

Disappointing really because I don't have many free weekends in the UK but as an ex West Cumbrian Penryn is a nice alternative. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

The RFL ticketing is pretty primitive. I tried to buy the 3 game package for England v Tonga a few weeks back, but you cannot select your own seats. The auto selection assigned me rubbish seats so I gave up.

I bought England tickets for the game in Saint Helens ....ended up buying in the standing part even though I didn't want to ....I need to able to pick my own seats 

• Like 1

modern life is made so difficult these days - you will have to download an app to go for a shy t - before long - never had a problem just paying at the gate for games or gigs in the past 

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

54 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I bought England tickets for the game in Saint Helens ....ended up buying in the standing part even though I didn't want to ....I need to able to pick my own seats 

I went so far as emailing the RFL with suggestions on how the process could be much better, simpler and shorter to improve customer experience. They already have a better platform for CCF and GF tickets so it isn't alien technology to them.

I also asked that if I, a supporter who hasn't missed a competitive England home game in 20 years, had given up in frustration then how did they expect more casual fans to react.

They responded.....and explained that it was all due to their ticketing system....I didn't bother going back to them after that. My assumption is that they just sell international tickets via the cheapest cost service bidder, regardless of customer experience.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

modern life is made so difficult these days - you will have to download an app to go for a shy t - before long - never had a problem just paying at the gate for games or gigs in the past 

Yes you can no longer decide in the morning to do a road trip and take in a game.

Hotel booked at Haydock ...lost that..maybe.

Been in touch with a Dutch Saints legend so maybe just maybe we could be heading north👌

• Thanks 1

On 16/07/2023 at 17:36, yanto said:

Nip down to saints  ground they will give you 2 according to them they are struggling to get rid of them. 

2 minutes ago, PEANUT HEAD said:

Nip down to saints  ground they will give you 2 according to them they are struggling to get rid of them. 

I think a "nip down" to Yanto may involve travelling around two hundred miles seeing as he's currently in Somerset.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Cornishknocker said:

If you decide to come to Penryn, half price tickets available for Sunday, advance purchase only I think, you will need to enter VICTORY as the promotion code 

As an ex Town player I could get freebies for the game.

But as a guy who has also been through the ups and downs that come  with trying to expand the game(North Wales Coasters in 99 and set up the Dutch RL 8n 2002)

I know how every penny helps. 

Full price if we come down and will also purchase a few beers to help you off course 😉 

• Like 2

I watch Saints and never bother with the online booking system. It's a nightmare at the best of times. Ringing the ticket office direct is the best option. Never had any issue this way and the tickets are quickly dispatched They will post them next day guaranteed if required. 

• Like 2

If we're grumbling about ticket systems, I'm gonna join in. 

My wife and daughter got me hospitality tickets for a Wire game. She hadn't reserved them as needed to check with me it was right. So when she goes into the ticket system, there is no option to add to basket, so you either buy junior tickets or adult tickets. So we can't buy 2 adults and 1 junior online. I would add this is a 3rd party site they have outsourced to, but still. We still haven't booked it, and there is a very real chance we'll just leave it or look at other events (been eying up cricket or even the Tonga Tests). 

There is so much that our sport needs to get better at, and in most cases it is absolute basics. 

• Like 5

On 17/07/2023 at 19:14, graveyard johnny said:

I agree - put too many obstacles in the way and folk just won't come.

I get that clubs want folk to buy tickets early and commit to attending but, sometimes, you might like to attend on impulse.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

6 hours ago, Dave T said:

If we're grumbling about ticket systems, I'm gonna join in. 

My wife and daughter got me hospitality tickets for a Wire game. She hadn't reserved them as needed to check with me it was right. So when she goes into the ticket system, there is no option to add to basket, so you either buy junior tickets or adult tickets. So we can't buy 2 adults and 1 junior online.

Seriously ?   You can't buy a mixture ?

I'd be letting them know that I was going to come but they've made it too hard.  You'll get a phone call within minutes.

• Like 1

On 18/07/2023 at 12:09, Cornishknocker said:

If you decide to come to Penryn, half price tickets available for Sunday, advance purchase only I think, you will need to enter VICTORY as the promotion code 

Ah - another website to negotiate, then.