The 2024 Kit Thread

Making the home kit white is ok. But just sticking the sleeves of a regular home shirt onto what looks like the 2004(ish) away kit isn't ideal. It's not terribly offensive though and is probably better than the 2023 kit.

They also have gone back to a more 'correct' version of the blue compared to this year's kit.

Sponsor update: Leeds Building Society have clearly renewed for their 18th year as primary sponsor (and presumably beyond); their deal was up at the end of 2023. AMT's millions of £££ enables them to bump Global off the shirt (I wonder if Global still have the East Stand sponsorship after AMT's involvement). Berry's the jewellers are back for a 15th year. NIC, SM UK and ACS are both still there, Bartercard and BOXT are out and Apache are in.

1 minute ago, M j M said:

Sponsor update: Leeds Building Society have clearly renewed for their 18th year as primary sponsor (and presumably beyond);

Confirmed, it's a new three-year deal which will take them up to their 20th season.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/first-look-at-leeds-rhinos-2024-kit-as-club-pledge-to-put-the-right-people-in-those-shirts-4374154

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, M j M said:

That’s a great achievement by the club and sponsors IMO.

Leeds have got things wrong on the firld the last few years but the off field stuff has been outstanding really

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M j M said:

Making the home kit white is ok. But just sticking the sleeves of a regular home shirt onto what looks like the 2004(ish) away kit isn't ideal. It's not terribly offensive though and is probably better than the 2023 kit.

They also have gone back to a more 'correct' version of the blue compared to this year's kit.

Sponsor update: Leeds Building Society have clearly renewed for their 18th year as primary sponsor (and presumably beyond); their deal was up at the end of 2023. AMT's millions of £££ enables them to bump Global off the shirt (I wonder if Global still have the East Stand sponsorship after AMT's involvement). Berry's the jewellers are back for a 15th year. NIC, SM UK and ACS are both still there, Bartercard and BOXT are out and Apache are in.

I'd assume AMT wouldn’t have Global as a sponsor too given they are in the same/similar business?

Oxen seem to be a bit keen with white on Rhinos home shirts, their first shirt was a mainly white affair.

Its a bit odd that the same company who say Blue sells best (for England) wouldn't have it as the main colour for their main club partner who has blue as their main colour.

I think its pretty meh tbh. I showed my dad and he said its neither a home kit nor an away kit and seems a bit confused. 

I said that is all because we don't have a captain 😉

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Confession time... I thought Leigh's away kit last year (Black & Blue) was ace. 👀

Which I was adorned in at Old Trafford on Saturday , complete with teal and black leopard print bucket hat 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

New Logo for Manly, looks like an angry chicken

spacer.png

It's always had that look. The head looks pretty much the same as on the old logo but has been reversed with the rest of the body removed. They are obviously going for that cleaner look and it will work I think, once people get used to it anyway.

Most noticeable for me is the prominence of Sea Eagles now and relegation of Manly Warringah. That's obviously a new strategic direction.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Isn’t there another re-brand this year? My money is on the Hippos. 

I thought it was going to be a sponsorship tie in so Leigh Lambrinis

• Haha 1