Kendall again.

Hull away, then Wembley and now I see that the guy has been given the Friday night Wakey v Cas game.  

Just sick to the back teeth of him.

Absolutely puts a damper on the whole build up to the game and the game itself.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Hull away, then Wembley and now I see that the guy has been given the Friday night Wakey v Cas game.  

What was your record like when you was a ref?

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

With the "massive" pool of referees left after some experienced ones retired, we're always going to see the same names all the time. Not sure that's any different from the past really either.

And the only way that new refs become experienced is through game time - that's how the great names of the past like Billy Thomson, Fred Lindop and Eric Clay (er, perhaps a pass there!) got to the top.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Keep it up there'll soon be no refs left 🙄

• Like 2

Well for a so called top referee I thought he was terrible at Hull last week. The match review panel must have thought the same by their findings that he seemed to miss. 

Personally I think Liam Moore is far better and young Marcus Griffiths looks to have the makings of a good ref from the games I have seen him officiate.

Anyhow his display will be there for all to see as I am sure the cameras will highlight any errors or bad calls.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sam4731 said:

There you go mods. You don't have to trawl through threads now, they're slagging off the refs in the titles of the topics.

Here's a useful link for those who don't appreciate the referees we have and think they could do better...

https://www.rugby-league.com/get-involved/match-officials/become-a-match-official--

Locked.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6