Sat 19th Aug: SL: Leigh Leopards v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/23 at 14:30

That's more like how to do it from McMeeken, slaughtered Lam.

They almost brought the mint sauce on.

• Haha 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

That's more like how to do it from McMeeken, slaughtered Lam.

They almost brought the mint sauce on.

il_570xN.949040070_6gzn.jpg

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Assista after a Holywood contract.

Do they have a SL club in that part of Northern Ireland?

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

il_570xN.949040070_6gzn.jpg

Oh go on then, do they have any real ales on?

• Like 1

These late hits are just mental.

Really...wtf is the point?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

No tackling. Don't even look at the players! Or it's 10 in the bin 

Can you help us out regarding Holywood?

Edited by Old Frightful

Not a great time to concede a try.

Macca will be most put out.

I don’t understand why a player fully committed to a tackle while the carrier still has the ball in his hands, is getting penalised for a late tackle?

and I’m no fan of high and genuinely late tackles BTW.

Quality game this, two very good sides.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

McIlorum had intent. Would have taken Asiatas head off and wouldn’t care one bit. Asiatas head is twice the size of mine. Surprised he missed ! 

Wilkin now being silly. Head high tackles are penalties. Grabs around the chops are a penalty. Pearce is a fantastic player.  O Donnell has legs. Tackle them you dirty French Aussie idiot !  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfey Rovers said:

No tackling. Don't even look at the players! Or it's 10 in the bin 

like blocker said in NRL commentary - "will we soon need to put bibs on the players?"

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

35 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

And, rather sadly, Leigh score so we get to see it again...and again...

And there it is again. 

I just can't get enough. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

10 minutes ago, JDR said:

I don’t understand why a player fully committed to a tackle while the carrier still has the ball in his hands, is getting penalised for a late tackle?

and I’m no fan of high and genuinely late tackles BTW.

That one was a high tackle, not late

5 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Quality game this, two very good sides.

It really is very enjoyable. Thought the Dragons were about to talk control but credit to Leigh they regained the initiative in great style. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.