Centre -  Turner, O’Keefe, Morgan

Utility Back - Paga

Half back - Ellis, Craven, Astley, Tyrer 

Prop - Johnson, Chapelhow, Moran, Farnworth, Kopczak

Hooker - Aldridge, Wildie 

Second Row - Hirst, Gallagher, Wardle, Lawton, Taylor

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 26

Sure he plays loose forward? But what a massive signing and squad this is can’t remember last time I’ve been so excited for the season. Will be interesting now how the season tickets sales go with how much board has invested in the squad. Be the first time I’ve bought one in a few year anyway.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, YoungYed said:

Sure he plays loose forward?

I usually go with whatever the Press release describe him as.  It's only to give a broad guide anyway.  

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Woohoo a former Wests Tigers player got my jersey at the ready . 
It's going to be a weird feeling for us this with all of the long suffering past , I know sport's a funny thing and I don't in any way mean to be disrespectful to any other team in the league but we really should walk the league with this squad . 

I worry about the lack of money situation in rugby league and therefore the future of the game outside the Super League , maybe this is controversial but we might be one of the clubs where IMG works in our favour . We know what we need to do get a grade B then high grade B then grade A , Wakey seem to be optimistic about this and so why not us . 
The main optimism for IMG is their belief that Super League could expand to 14 teams so they would have to spread TV money out between 14 not just the 12 . 

• Like 1

Fullback - Johnson

Wing - Agoro, Rawsthorne, Sambou, Turner

Centre -  Turner, O’Keefe, Morgan

Utility Back - Paga

Half back - Ellis, Craven, Astley, Tyrer 

Prop - Johnson, Chapelhow.J, Moran, Farnworth, Kopczak, Chapelhow.T

Hooker - Aldridge, Wildie 

Second Row - Hirst, Gallagher, Wardle, Lawton, Taylor

Loose Forward - Whittel

Squad = 27

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, Oldham 1 said:

Are the Chaplehows Siamese twins? Just they always play at the same club 🤣

Buy one, get one free.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

I think this says a lot about the player and our club. Love the fact that he’s backing himself but also the fact that players clearly want to be part of what’s happening at Oldham. Good luck to him, looked very useful down the road last year.

• Like 4