Sunday 10th Sept: L1 Semi Final: Oldham V North Wales: KO 3.00pm, Boundary Park, Oldham

jroyales

Last chance to move onto the next round.

NWC seem to be hitting form just as we have lost ours. It will be interesting how many turn up after the Doncaster debacle.

Sadly, I can't be there, I've got to find something to do.

Edited by Bedford Roughyed

• Bedford Roughyed changed the title to Sunday 10th Sept: L1 Semi Final: Oldham V North Wales: KO 3.00pm, Boundary Park, Oldham
  • Bedford Roughyed pinned this topic
3 hours ago, jroyales said:

Last chance to move onto the next round.

NWC seem to be hitting form just as we have lost ours. It will be interesting how many turn up after the Doncaster debacle.

Sadly, I can't be there, I've got to find something to do.

Hope you don't mind, I edited the title of the thread rather than make a new one.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Doncaster Debacle ? We have no right to beat anyone in this division. Doncaster are a quality outfit

No right to beat anyone I agree with. The fans are right to possess a level of expectation though that things such as effort determination and belief are present within any team. Not there yesterday I am afraid.

Couple of questions to the Yeds supporters from North Wales Crusaders fans:

Q1: Are we OK to bring flags and hand them up in Boundary ParK? We've had issues with this before. At Whitebank they don't like them hanging over the advertising hordings, which is understandable, but they did let us put them up on the fencing. However in Doncaster the head steward wanted to see fire certification for the flags! (OTT or what!)

Q2: Can we bring a drum? Or rather will we be allowed to bring a drum into the stadium

Looking forward to the game!

5 hours ago, gogledd said:

Q1: Are we OK to bring flags and hand them up in Boundary ParK? We've had issues with this before. At Whitebank they don't like them hanging over the advertising hordings, which is understandable, but they did let us put them up on the fencing. However in Doncaster the head steward wanted to see fire certification for the flags! (OTT or what!)

Q2: Can we bring a drum? Or rather will we be allowed to bring a drum into the stadium

Might be worth contacting Oldham Athletic re flags as it seems to be commonplace in football grounds to need a certificate. I believe they provide the stewards but could be wrong.

Can't see any issue with a drum as there is one regularly at the football games.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gogledd said:

If you comment on the Facebook page or message them on there they are usually pretty good at responding 

• Like 1

Just read Ridyard has signed for Rochdale, with Wilkinson and Baker off to Widnes, and I suppose others are on their way, I can't see them putting much into this game.

I honestly can't see any body stopping Doncaster going up, so it might be best losing on Sunday and then on Monday have a clear out of the dead wood, so beginning the rebirth of our great club.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jroyales said:

Just read Ridyard has signed for Rochdale, with Wilkinson and Baker off to Widnes, and I suppose others are on their way, I can't see them putting much into this game.

I honestly can't see any body stopping Doncaster going up, so it might be best losing on Sunday and then on Monday have a clear out of the dead wood, so beginning the rebirth of our great club.

What!!!!!!???? That's not the attitude I would expect from anyone at the club. The players ,if they've anything about them will go for the win. Many may not be here next year but they've still got a lot to prove to themselves and to their future employers. I don't know what happened in their heads last weekend, but I'm certain they'll be ready to get back on track and prove the doubters wrong.

• Like 1