Sat 16th Sept: SL: Hull KR v Salford Red Devils KO 19:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/23 at 19:00

Terrific stuff from Schneider, Salford would have been a couple of scores up with plays like that.

As it is, I can't see where a Salford try will come from, they're offering nothing in attack.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I would say that more than half of PTBs that are pinged as 'incorrect' are absolutely fine. Like that one.

• Like 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Can't quite believe how much territory Salford had early doors, Rovers are by far the better side.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I would say that more than half of PTBs that are pinged as 'incorrect' are absolutely fine. Like that one.

Thought it was a harsh decision but technically correct the ball player has to stand upright while playing it.But like you say how many do .We would have over 20 penalties a match if enforced.

Why isn't he in the bin for that?

Batchelor had Lafai's hand clamped there, no wonder the ball came free when he pulled it away.

This is where the game could change, Salford with a bit of pressure.

One for the puri... actually no, one for nobody this.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Pathetic from Liam Moore, he knows it so gives Salford a penalty back.

• Like 1

Salford could play until midnight after Rovers have left the pitch after 80 mins and still not score.

• Like 1

Brodie Croft has come up with some good defensive efforts tonight, shame he hasn't had his usual influence in attack, that's what's holding Salford back.

Is Sneyd's field kicking as bad as it sounds on't wireless?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Wilkin: "Salford need to score."

First time I've agreed with him for a while.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Rubbish game, even the Rovers fans CBA swearing or booing.

I always love a Huddersfield fan talking about Rovers fans. We took over your place last week, barely even knew you were there. Even with that daft drum. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?