Willie Peters leaving Hull KR at the end of this season.

Apparently....you heard it here first...

• Haha 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Source?

Old Frightful, he said he was the first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

27 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Source?

Deep Throat.

37 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Source?

Sauce maybe.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 minutes ago, HullWire said:

He's a bit old to be their new halfback isn't he?

Be an improvement though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

10 hours ago, Gomersall said:

He’s going to the MKM. You heard it here first. 

Only because he needs a new patio

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

52 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

is like when you said chris satae had signed for catalans, official, in the thread title, then contradicted yourself in the post?

just checking

Was I incorrect?

Apologies, I wonder who he’s playing for next year? Hope he’s staying at Hull FC.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

There's a guy down the chip shop swears he's Elvis 

Yes, but he’s a liar and I’m not sure about you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Yes, but he’s a liar and I’m not sure about you.

Left you with a tap-in there.

Edited by Ullman
  • Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Left you with a tap-in there.

I'm his Ernie Wise

• Haha 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Was I incorrect?

Apologies, I wonder who he’s playing for next year? Hope he’s staying at Hull FC.

no you weren't incorrect, but you weren't confident in it, it was confirmed in the title, and in the actual post it was a bit,,,well, a bit mick gledhill in terms of, 'he might not be'

Edited by Barry Badrinath