Sat 14th Oct: Super League Grand Final: Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Catalans Dragons by 1 to 6 points
    • Catalans Dragons by 7 to 12 points
    • Catalans Dragons by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/10/23 at 17:30

We've kind of overlooked this dangerous playing surface at OT for a while but it needs looking at.

• Like 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

We've kind of overlooked this dangerous playing surface at OT for a while but it needs looking at.

All about money Wembley too big etihad too small. It isn’t but they are planning on selling out OT (which rarely happens). 

The BBC are also doing text updates, for those of us unable to follow the game on TV or radio.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/rugby-league/67039766

• Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

A few years ago in a WC Final one of the Morris twins was very lucky, had he been hurt we may not be using OT now.

You do worry whether somebody will get seriously injured before something is done. Player welfare is supposed to be a cornerstone of the game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

10 minutes ago, M j M said:

The in goal areas have been treacherous for decades. I'd love to know how the pitch gets past a Health & Safety assessment to play Rugby League on.

I do wince whenever I see the players chasing the ball into the in goal areas, although the Johnstone one was a bit freakish as he was swung around and landed awkwardly.

I hope they can find a solution - shorten the pitch, better padded barriers - because everything else about the event has been brilliant.

Old Trafford looks great, love the aerial shots of the stadium and surrounding area, great crowd and atmosphere, and superb game. You can tell it's been good because as others have said, the first half has just flown by,

Out of interest, and I know they pay a lot for rugby league, but would Sky ever allow a joint broadcast of the final with the BBC? I just feel like the casual viewer should be able to watch this, like they can the Challenge Cup final. They're two brilliant events that really showcase the sport. And as much as the Challenge Cup final in the sun is great, there's also something special about the night games.

• Like 1

Phew shocking pass by King.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.