The IMG Gradings Thread - Post all your IMG Gradings related questions or comments here

Just now, Damien said:

Geez some of those seem well off on the face of it and don't seem to reflect the strength of a club at this moment in time.

It's complete BS.

And rivals Elstone as a waste of money. And that is going some.

Just now, phiggins said:

Would seem pretty much impossible to jump 12 places in 12 months, which begs the question. What's the point of a season in SL for London? Can't blame them for keeping players part time.

They could win SL next year and then be relegated.

It's not as though people were suggesting these things months ago.

Brexit means Brexit.

• Like 4

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Seems about right towards the top but becomes an absolute mess the further down you go. Highlights being a Newcastle Thunder that may not even make the startline for 2024 being above the likes of fax and Batley, and London's comically low score. 

I have nothing against Doncaster but I'd be interested to see the breakdown of how they managed to sneak into category B having been in league 1 for most of the last decade. Also wasn't expecting much for my own club and we're presumably still being hurt by our league position from 2019 when we had a points deduction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattSantos said:

What are the chances of a 1 hour Question Time style programme on SKY to review all of this?

I'd watch it..

Christ - imagine Phil Clarke.....

1 minute ago, Leonard said:

It's complete BS.

And rivals Elstone as a waste of money. And that is going some.

I don't want to knock any club but Salford the 8th strongest club? Really?

Then if you look at say Leigh they seem to be stronger on practically every measure yet are 12th,

It all seems terribly flawed to me once you get outside those A clubs.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Throw in London's front 5 in the play off final were all local products, as were most of the team. And they play in a nice stadium.

I'd give up if I were DH.

Edited by Leonard

Just now, Spidey said:

16 Team Super League will do me (this has nothing to do with Widnes being ranked 16th)

Very surprised London are the lowest ranked B - but them considering playing in SL with part time players makes more sense now

They have no choice really do they. So 20 odd thrashings and the product a joke.

Well done IMG. You have made a mockery of the top tier of the game next season.

In fact - I have been dealing with IMG recently as part of my job.

At the very least the people I have been dealing with are complete tools - and arrogant as well.

So no surprise. 

Is there scheduled to be a further consultation period on this, because it does look like it throws up a few problems here. 

The Leigh one is a good point to 'break' the system. 

London too. 

It'll be interesting to hear exactly how these would be treated. 

• Haha 1