IMG Grading

I said there would be at least 14 B rated clubs and there are 17.So splitting B's into grades as i suggested would be as follows.Salford to Bradford (really) B+    Featherstone to Halifax B's    and Batley to London B-.I would have no problem with Bradford in SL but only if playing in a new ground Odsal is not up to modern day standard.Conclusion Fev will never get into SL under IMG which is something most supporters already knew.

35 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

15th, where I'd have expected

I'd have expected 14th/15th ish, so no surprise for me either. A few stand out as a bit higher or lower than expected, but broadly as expected overall.

I'd agree with the need for independent audit of some of the calculations as well as transparency on how each of the scores for individual elements are made. Time will tell if we get that.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

8 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

I'd have expected 14th/15th ish, so no surprise for me either. A few stand out as a bit higher or lower than expected, but broadly as expected overall.

I'd agree with the need for independent audit of some of the calculations as well as transparency on how each of the scores for individual elements are made. Time will tell if we get that.

Yep, I'd have said we might have squeezed into 14th but we're way off and I can't see any way of gaining the (at least) 2 points that would be needed to make 12th or higher.

Cas' score has given me a giggle though (although they claim to have another 0,5pt that's not been counted) as has leigh's who would be relegated (assuming Cas' claim is true) on the back of a CC win and play-off finish!

I'd have predicted last season's 12 then Toulouse followed by Bradford/us

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep

An absolute joke. 15th . IF we had got to the million pound game , we would have got a lot more speccies than TO and Odslum also getting a higher position , what a laugh. What a waste of money. The game is not only going it has gone.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, POR said:

we could have got extra points if we lied about the crowd size :kolobok_grin:

No audit = sell out every game next season. 😉

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Agreed. This is why MC and the club put so much into last season because they knew this was coming. I’m afraid seeing no obvious route into SL will take 1000 off the gate each week. We’ve been so lucky having someone with the means to invest in a squad of such quality but unfortunately blew the chance. I’m afraid I’ll be picking my games next season with there being nothing obvious to play for. If that means I’m not a real fan then guilty as charged. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gdsnr said:

I've played ,coached watched and had sons at Pro rugby league clubs for 45 years plus . But now I've had enough of the farce ,will never go or watch another game .

you won’t be on your own dwindling crowds in championship games next season excepting for the odd team who may be lucky to hang on. I can see fevs crowds suffering maybe average 1500 -2000 

36 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Yet another day when RL kicks some off its clubs and fans in the nuts. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many thousands this farce has cost.??

If you are  6 team A. you might as well kiss bye bye to the rest of the teams . as their wont be any. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, haskey said:

I wonder how many thousands this farce has cost.??

If you are  6 team A. you might as well kiss bye bye to the rest of the teams . as their wont be any. 

As I have said before. Watched Fev since 1938. Seen them have ups and downs. We will survive and make our usual big comeback. Continue to support them for a com e back. Be a true supporter. UTR. Our board will make the true decisions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Grinder said:

In my opinion, a great statement from the club on the grading process and direction of rugby league in general as well.

I agree and furthermore you'd feel plenty of clubs across all 3 leagues will be feeling the same way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lingaro said:

It shows how ridiculous it is with Newcastle having 9 points in 18th. 😂 

Only the RFL could rate half it's clubs worse than dead. 

If they had braincells they'd be dangerous. (Ffs. Should have put them on a zero or removed them from the rankings)