Law Cup

thinboyfat

5 minutes ago, tandle said:

which ground is it being played on.

oldham ath. on the 20th. play eastleigh away.

while rochdale play wealdstone at home.

if the weather is bad and the state of the rochdale pitch i can see the match being called off.

Its at the home of rugby league….the Crown ‘Royal’.

All visa requirements will be waived to allow you lot free passage to the jewel in the crown. However you wont be able to use oldham shekels at the turnstile.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I would hope so with the new CEO having generated a much more positive relationship with the football club.

Might be worth asking on the Rochdale page. There is little activity on there now since it slowly shifted to a mouthpiece of the club…but at least that means you might get an answer.

Since the start of the Law Cup does anyone know what the stats are i.e. wins, losses and draws

You'd think the club would have something like that on its website.  It'd be great if there was a list of all the games and attendances and scores and stuff.

Blummin' slackers.

• Haha 1

As of yesterday, over 850 tickets already sold for the Law Cup game. Game is well priced at £10 and I expect a big crowd and a good atmosphere. Well done Hairnets but you really should consider opening another stand. Looking forward to seeing how we measure up against our 2023 team. 

8 minutes ago, Roughyed Rats said:

As of yesterday, over 850 tickets already sold for the Law Cup game. Game is well priced at £10 and I expect a big crowd and a good atmosphere. Well done Hairnets but you really should consider opening another stand. Looking forward to seeing how we measure up against our 2023 team. 

I'd love it if they opened Sandy Lane like the old days

• Like 3

If they sell out in the main stand will they open another stand to still allow pay at the gate or will it be classed as a sell out?

I won't know if I can make it until on the day so don't want to go over to the game to be told I can't get in.

Any information would be really appreciated.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

According to the nets site 1,000 tickets have been 'ISSUED' but only 244 to us? Can't see them having three times more than us. Are they giving local schools freebies, thus adding to their tally?Are we all waiting to pay on the door? Will there be space? Interesting use of the word issued, rather than sold!!! 🤔

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot

3 hours ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

According to the nets site 1,000 tickets have been 'ISSUED' but only 244 to us? Can't see them having three times more than us. Are they giving local schools freebies, thus adding to their tally?Are we all waiting to pay on the door? Will there be space? Interesting use of the word issued, rather than sold!!! 🤔

There's no way that they've sold 756 tickets to hornets fan's, i think a lot of owdam fan's will have bought them on there ticket website.