Pre Season Friendly Thread

Has Walters at Wigan been playing in the middle in these pre-season games or on an edge?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

3 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

London need a massive miracle this year, all credit to Oldham

London ( as far as we know) played a mainly full strength team. Oldham rested 6 of who are likely to be first choices and took four more of them off at half time. Oldham have a very strong squad this year. 

it was an excellent game in very windy conditions. Well played both teams. 

15 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

True, but 14 of those were pulled from the reserves team and aren't named in their 24 man squad for the year. Seen some suggestions on one of the Salford pages that Adam Sidlow might be off too leaving them with 23 players for the start of the season. If they pick up a couple of injuries early in the year they're going to be deep in the mire.

Salford are clearly in the mire financially, debatable if they truly belong in the Superleague tbh.

13 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

London ( as far as we know) played a mainly full strength team. Oldham rested 6 of who are likely to be first choices and took four more of them off at half time. Oldham have a very strong squad this year. 

london had 3/4 injured and a few rested....small squad will be picking up a few more players  before season starts..i hope

15 hours ago, sheddingswasus said:

Oldham's squad is very strong should walk that league

Mike Cooper is back in action.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson