QLT has had a heart attack (he's OK)

https://www.sheffieldeagles.com/Eagles-News/article/club-statement-qlt/?fbclid=IwAR1MkgvW4a23bnPXa-PYKv-UbP7-zHbhE-DGClv4DWiOjfEzlubhhL62Yj0

Wishing him all the best in his recovery. Exciting and inspirational player for Samoa, Eagles, Toronto, Cas, Fax, Keighley and Newcastle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 hour ago, Bring back GB said:

Hope he's OK.

So many athletes with heart issues these last few years!!!

Not to mention those with heart issues previous to these last few years, Adam Watene, St John Ellis, Leon Walker, Danny Jones spring to mind. Sometimes these things just happen sadly. 

All the best to QLT, he’s been a great player. 

• Like 5

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

6 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

Hope he's OK.

So many athletes with heart issues these last few years!!!

To be fair I think it's just reported more, similarly with football. Not that I'm downplaying any individual's heart issues, it can't be easy being diagnosed with that sort of issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Disturbing number of athletes with heart issues in the last couple of years. I wonder what the cause might be........

Any more than in previous years or is it just a case of increased screening and more media sources available to report these issues?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Any more than in previous years or is it just a case of increased screening and more media sources available to report these issues?

Shhh, don't question the vaccine conspiracy 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Click said:

Shhh, don't question the vaccine conspiracy 

It was last year, or the year before, when the footballer Charlie Wyke had an issue with his heart. Social media was awash with people blaming the vaccine. He had to issue a statement to say he hadn't even had it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, phiggins said:

It was last year, or the year before, when the footballer Charlie Wyke had an issue with his heart. Social media was awash with people blaming the vaccine. He had to issue a statement to say he hadn't even had it!

I have had the vaccine but I dont have a heart - where does that leave me?

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Are you the Tin Man?

12 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Means you should have a level of protection against covid, but complete immunity from heart issues.