2024 Membership

9 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

Recently picked up my season ticket and have to say I’m really impressed with the 2024 membership pack. 

Which is ?

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

59 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Which is ?

Presentation box with scarf, really nice pin badge, car sticker and message from Clint if I remember correctly. Wrapped ours up and gave them to the kids as an extra christmas present together with Knights shirts. Overall a great little extra that swayed me to buy our season tickets.

• Like 7

It depends when you bought your ticket if you bought it early you got the packs for nothing but after a certain date you could still get the packs but I think they were £10.

They are nice, maybe fire a email to them or when your in the shop they may have one waiting for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I went to collect my season ticket on Wednesday (10th) and was told they were not available as there was an error in the printing and they were having to be reprinted. I said I had heard that other people had already collected theirs, which they confirmed, so I don't really understand what's going on.

(I also had a fruitless journey on the day they were due out as they hadn't arrived on time.)

I wish now I had gone for the digital version!

9 hours ago, HolmeKnight said:

I went to collect my season ticket on Wednesday (10th) and was told they were not available as there was an error in the printing and they were having to be reprinted. I said I had heard that other people had already collected theirs, which they confirmed, so I don't really understand what's going on.

(I also had a fruitless journey on the day they were due out as they hadn't arrived on time.)

I wish now I had gone for the digital version!

Was told the same on Friday, however, on a positive note, the membership packs are great, beautifully packaged and very professional, I don’t think the club is to blame re the tickets, I think that is down to the stadium management company and / or whoever does them for them. At least we have a while till the season starts. 🙏

I collected 4 and rather than having each person's name on they all had mine printed on. I told Neil that as long as they work it doesn't matter to me what name is on there.

17 hours ago, JonT said:

I collected 4 and rather than having each person's name on they all had mine printed on. I told Neil that as long as they work it doesn't matter to me what name is on there.

Same with me and my 5... They all had my wife's name on 😂

58 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Same with me and my 5... They all had my wife's name on 😂

Can't wait to see what you're wearing to get through the turnstile next season, Gav 😆

• Haha 3

Went to pick my season ticket up,but aren't available to the end of the week and those who have already received them might have them recalled and given new ones.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...