Thur 15th Feb: SL: Hull FC v Hull KR KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/02/24 at 20:30

The thing Woods does well is drop in his research or local colour without it feeling like it's a bolt on or he's showing off. He's also very good at quickly explaining why something's been given without sounding surprised or annoyed by it.

• Like 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Great build up in the hour (apart from the play off predictions 😂) and well done to all 3 clubs for the poignant pre match tribute.

Sky certainly seemed to have upped their game and Dave Woods is just such a step above (and even better without Jiffy)

Now we just need the clock and tackle count!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Should there be a tackle count graphic?

The live score graphic came up and then vanished. Something's gone wrong so we've got the obvious holding one that just gives the score and, it appears, which half it is.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Where is the clock and tackle count.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

They've realised there's a problem with the on-screen graphics, which is a damn sight better than just leaving the wrong information visible.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, The 4 of Us said:

He looks like a Herman. Poor kid.

What a munsterous thing to say!

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did Tony Smith not get the memo?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.