Sat 30th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00 (Sky/BBC iPlayer/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 15:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Warrington will be up for some revenge against Catalans after losing in Rd1 in the south of France.

They’ve put together a nice run of results since then so I guess this is an early test of their credentials this year.

As a neutral hoping for a good tight game as a couple of others have said.

• Like 1

It's great that these matches are being shown on the BBC, but there is no way anyone will find it unless they already know it's being shown.

There is nothing on the BBC sport home page, RL page or the live sport page to say this is being broadcast. Nobody will come across it by accident, and those who want to find it will likely struggle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fairly straightforward score for Les Cats after a Wire error, Tom Davies in.

Abdul converts superbly from touch.

0-6.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Nicely worked try by the Dragons and a strong finish by Tom Davies. Abdull adds the extras off touch. 

0-6

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Fairly straightforward score for Les Cats after a Wire error, Tom Davies in.

Abdul converts superbly from touch.

0-6.

You type faster than me clearly.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

A Johnstone try improvised out of confusion!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to back tries from an Abdul kick, other winger scores!

Tom Johnstone over.

0-10

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

the crowd muffling mode seems to be on again

With the ref's mic on full volume.

Reality check for Burgess' boys here ? Had a nice easy fixture run.

Another Abdul conversion.

0-12.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Bloody hell, Jordan Abdull's doing some damage.

To the pitch?

• Haha 3

Jeez, Wire are getting opened up almost as easy as Hull FC.

To the pitch?

I wouldn't like to comment.

Vaughan is a liability.

Ten mins at a guess.

Jeez, Wire are getting opened up almost as easy as Hull FC.

Wonder if the Dragons fans know the "Are you FC in disguise?" song.

• Haha 2

I can see Wire wilting again here, Les Cats piling it on again.

VR no try?