bulls home sunday

georgeb1

here we go again, obviously a depleted squad but we'll all be there and hoping for better things .

my 13 if fit.

1 Harrison 2 Brown 3 Ward 4 Lineham 5 Towse 6 Hingano 7 Harris 8 Tai 9 Jubb 10 Fitzsimons 11Thompson 12 Bailey 13Cunningham.

plus any of daley, pemberton,michael, teanby, reynolds and maybe a surprise or two challenging for the bench.

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

here we go again, obviously a depleted squad but we'll all be there and hoping for better things .

my 13 if fit.

1 Harrison 2 Brown 3 Ward 4 Lineham 5 Towse 6 Hingano 7 Harris 8 Tai 9 Jubb 10 Fitzsimons 11Thompson 12 Bailey 13Cunningham.

plus any of daley, pemberton,michael, teanby, reynolds and maybe a surprise or two challenging for the bench.

Wouldn't you have Oli Field in the squad,  or is injured now?

1 hour ago, only 2 weeks away said:

field went off early on sunday, no idea where cunningham is? As usual no updates 🙄. Agree completely with the back 7, but I cant see it happening.

He tore his hamstring in the 79th minute of the Newcastle game and then did it again in training 

On 17/04/2024 at 07:25, georgeb1 said:

my 13 if fit.

If we have had a few more options would have left Joe Brown,Tai,Lineman and Michael out of the squad completely on current form,but looking at the squad announced looks like all will be involved.

16 minutes ago, Puk said:

If we have had a few more options would have left Joe Brown,Tai,Lineman and Michael out of the squad completely on current form,but looking at the squad announced looks like all will be involved.

Ta'ai is the only forward we have thats capable of doing any damage. It's just a shame that he's 37 and his knees are showing the very obvious signs of over 300 games of wear and tear.

Brown is an awful full back and Lineham was a completely unnecessary signing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Ta'ai is the only forward we have thats capable of doing any damage. It's just a shame that he's 37 and his knees are showing the very obvious signs of over 300 games of wear and tear.

100%

Brown hasn't looked anything like the player he was. MInd you. What I wouldn't give to see him on the wing again, with James Glover inside him. And Edwards supplying Towse on the other flank. 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2024 at 07:25, georgeb1 said:

my 13 if fit.

Jimmy Keinhorst back in contention for a place against the Bulls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cam varley said:

Hingano injured 

Sigh…

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Great to come on here and applaud the efforts of the players who were absolutely brilliant all afternoon,thought our pack really took it to the Bradford forwards and never took a backward step and great to see Myles Harrison playing in his proper position where he looks more at home .Hope the injury to Gannon isn't to serious as he looks like a player who could do us a great job this season on what i have seen so far.

• Like 4

Brilliant performance, Harrison absolutely rock steady at full back, Pemberton played the best since he signed, Tommo, well Tommo was Tommo enough said , Harris outstanding, Keinhorst top notch, I could go on, if we had played like that in the opening games we would have come away with more wins, even the mighty Trin might have been kept in check, the discipline today was far better even on the back of some very ordinary refereeing. It obviously meant a great deal to the guys out there too, great to see and against Bradford too, it doesn’t get much better than that.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

Brilliant performance, Harrison absolutely rock steady at full back, Pemberton played the best since he signed, Tommo, well Tommo was Tommo enough said , Harris outstanding, Keinhorst top notch, I could go on, if we had played like that in the opening games we would have come away with more wins, even the mighty Trin might have been kept in check, the discipline today was far better even on the back of some very ordinary refereeing. It obviously meant a great deal to the guys out there too, great to see and against Bradford too, it doesn’t get much better than that.

No doubt Bradford will blame the referee. I really thought they would be better than that, but we never let them settle. Brilliant today

Well done york before the game today had this as a loss something about playing York always gives us worst game of season.

take nothing away from York don’t think tufua took one kick all game. John Davies probably had the worst game in his rugby league career it’s somehow worked but we now need two halves on a fast track like today everything was slow motion from us.

has for the refs fault can he knock on all game? He had no say in the score line at all

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Well done york before the game today had this as a loss something about playing York always gives us worst game of season.

take nothing away from York don’t think tufua took one kick all game. John Davies probably had the worst game in his rugby league career it’s somehow worked but we now need two halves on a fast track like today everything was slow motion from us.

has for the refs fault can he knock on all game? He had no say in the score line at all

Well said,I thought Jordan Lilley was kept under control and not allowed to play his usual game, he is usually our nemesis. Halves seem to be in short supply, we had four at the start of the season , we are down to one fit one now. 

• Like 1

well played york , 80 minutes of effort skill and commitment, made a decent bradford side look very ordinary, big shout out to hendo and the team today , more please , enjoyed both matches today onwards and upwards.

• Like 3

On 19/04/2024 at 16:53, Gav Wilson said:

Gannon not been up to much on loan?